'South Park' creators receive death threats !!

Texy

laws on paper? are you even aware of the recent riots which ensued in a southern indian state because of cow slaughter? lets face it between you and me i am not the paki. i keep abreast of all happenings back in the motherland. have a seat.
u think it was right to kill people cuz someone killed cow ? if not then how different is whining over a silly cartoon

if you choose to live like an animal then that is your problem. civility is essential for a society to function. these d o u c h e bag cartoonists are abusing the freedom of speech. how would you like if someone abused your loved ones just for the heck of it. similarly muhamod and krsna are loved by all.
That got to be one of the dumbest things said even by your standards. I didnt marry a 8 year old. I didnt massacre thousands and spread my word as the only truth. I didnt say trick an idiot to follow my word or kill him. A prophet of a religion that has followers who think his words as gods word did. I didnt wage war in the name of god. I didnt burn people in the name of witch craft. I didnt marry 1000 girls. I didnt ask my wife to burn herself to prove her purity. Gods, priest who represent religion and men who follow religion did all that in the name of god and I am the animal? I would rather live like an animal than live like you.

u think it was right to kill people cuz someone killed cow ? if not then how different is whining over a silly cartoon
when did i say its right? i was just responding to the guy who claims hindus are indifferent to cow slaughter.

laws on paper? are you even aware of the recent riots which ensued in a southern indian state because of cow slaughter? lets face it between you and me i am not the paki. i keep abreast of all happenings back in the motherland. have a seat.
First of all, yes, there's plenty of slaughter houses across all of India. Secondly, padosis have a habit of keeping abreast with India's news. How else u gonna go ahead with the mud-slinging ? Babri Masjid/Godhra/Orissa are still the hottest topics somewhere on the world wide web. Most importantly, ur running away from the point i made. The current law in India for most states prohibits cow slaughter since the vast majority considers cows sacred, just like abortions were banned in most of USA a few decades back. Does that mean no 'killing my sacred cow' in America or else i'm offended and i'm gonna threaten u ? Just like South Park offends some ?

That got to be one of the dumbest things said even by your standards. I didnt marry a 8 year old. I didnt massacre thousands and spread my word as the only truth. I didnt say trick an idiot to follow my word or kill him. A prophet of a religion that has followers who think his words as gods word did. I didnt wage war in the name of god. I didnt burn people in the name of witch craft. I didnt marry 1000 girls. I didnt ask my wife to burn herself to prove her purity. Gods, priest who represent religion and men who follow religion did all that in the name of god and I am the animal? I would rather live like an animal than live like you.
just when i thought your comprehension skills couldn't have been poorer you write this and totally redeem yourself. either you didn't understand what i wrote or just feigning ignorance to get out of jail. you are confusing the act of man for the act of god. all religions promote peace and its upto the humans to interpret what they say which some of them do a poor job at as mentioned in your post. islam doesn't tell people to marry 8 yr olds or kill people or wage wars or rape women. its the people who do it. same goes for hinduism. ps- i am not religious either. but i don't think disrespecting religions is proper.

if you choose to live like an animal then that is your problem. civility is essential for a society to function. these d o u c h e bag cartoonists are abusing the freedom of speech. how would you like if someone abused your loved ones just for the heck of it. similarly muhamod and krsna are loved by all.
just when i thought your comprehension skills couldn't have been poorer you write this and totally redeem yourself. either you didn't understand what i wrote or just feigning ignorance to get out of jail. you are confusing the act of man for the act of god. all religions promote peace and its upto the humans to interpret what they say which some of them do a poor job at as mentioned in your post. islam doesn't tell people to marry 8 yr olds or kill people or wage wars or rape women. its the people who do it. same goes for hinduism. ps- i am not religious either. but i don't think disrespecting religions is proper.
:hysterical: So ur not religious but Zap is an animal coz he mocks at something u dont believe in. U must be a 'special' kid :cantstop:

Everything is an act of man. The good and the bad. It was also the act of man to write the bible and quran. It was also the act of man to follow these.So where does god or religion come in? In that case, South park was merely making fun of men and his opinion.

First of all, yes, there's plenty of slaughter houses across all of India. Secondly, padosis have a habit of keeping abreast with India's news. How else u gonna go ahead with the mud-slinging ? Babri Masjid/Godhra/Orissa are still the hottest topics somewhere on the world wide web. Most importantly, ur running away from the point i made. The current law in India for most states prohibits cow slaughter since the vast majority considers cows sacred, just like abortions were banned in most of USA a few decades back. Does that mean no 'killing my sacred cow' in America or else i'm offended and i'm gonna threaten u ? Just like South Park offends some ?
it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that hindus are more tolerant than muslims when it comes to religion. heck we let a guy paint godesses naked and are willing to give the fool a bharat ratna just to let him stay in the country. you missed my point completely. all i'm saying is its stupid to hurt people's feelings without good reason, it will lead to tensions, riots, massacres etc etc. kinda like the butterfly effect.

:hysterical: So ur not religious but Zap is an animal coz he mocks at something u dont believe in. U must be a 'special' kid :cantstop:
Not being religious and not believing in religion are completely different my friend, WHO'S SPECIAL NOW

what is this 'south park' anyways? anyways coming back to your point, a line must be drawn somewhere. maybe these threats will dissuade them from insulting religions in the future. otherwise these buffoons will stoop to new lows.
If you havent watched any SouthPark you wont understand what its about and you have no rights to comment on it. Please watch and then make a call whether its insulting your religion. A religion must be the weakest religion in the world if its insulted by a cartoon

Go spew this garbage on youtube where people like you belong, how do you have the audacity to say something like that when you have 160 million Muslim brothers. Mods where are you? And you guys ridicule Pak-Passion?...pffff

Go spew this garbage on youtube where people like you belong, how do you have the audacity to say something like that when you have 160 million Muslim brothers. Mods where are you? And you guys ridicule Pak-Passion?...pffff
Did i say something that wasnt fact? Did Mohammed not marry a 8 year old ? Was everything i said not in Islam? Why dont you educate me if i am wrong instead of being angry because you cannot defend your prophet marrying a 8 year old. I am not stubborn. I am willing to learn. Its funny that when I have mocked both Christianity and Hinduism in my post and yet you find only the Islam bits objectionable.

Did i say something that wasnt fact? Did Mohammed not marry a 8 year old ? Was everything i said not in Islam? Why dont you educate me if i am wrong instead of being angry because you cannot defend your prophet marrying a 8 year old. I am not stubborn. I am willing to learn.
Dude don't try to act so stupid, I'm sure your not that thick. I'm not here to preach but calling someone like the Prophet a "pedo" after reading a few things about him is just plain retarded. How do you know how the customs were back in those days?? For example in the past the thought of homosexuals running around was pretty much unbelievable. Look at the world today. You mention all these things about the Prophet yet you "somehow" forget to mention all the good he preached to his followers, such as to invite people to Islam, and not use force. Dang I should become an Islamic teacher, ZAKIR NAIK WHO?

Dude don't try to act so stupid, I'm sure your not that thick. I'm not here to preach but calling someone like the Prophet a "pedo" after reading a few things about him is just plain retarded. How do you know how the customs were back in those days?? For example in the past the thought of homosexuals running around was pretty much unbelievable. Look at the world today. You mention all these things about the Prophet yet you "somehow" forget to mention all the good he preached to his followers, such as to invite people to Islam, and not use force. Dang I should become an Islamic teacher, ZAKIR NAIK WHO?
Thats your defense? Customs back then!God didnt tell him that procreating with a 8 year old is wrong?? God told him enough to fill an entire book but he didnt tell him to stay off 8 year olds.. God is indeed great. I am not thick. How can i take anything what he said as true when he was fking a 8 year old. I cant believe that people still live by what thay guy said. That is why i asked you. If even 1 person can give a decent answer for that, maybe i will see Islam in a different light. But no one so far has done that. So i gave you a chance. You couldnt. FYI, Homosexuality existed back then too. Infact some suggest that it was prominent and open. There is enough proof that romans indulged in that and many others too. Its not a recent phenomenon that people suddenly chose. Mohammed preached good too. I am not doubting that. But even Hitler had a few good ideas. It doesnt make hitler any less of a monster than he was.

Thats your defense? Customs back then!God didnt tell him that procreating with a 8 year old is wrong?? God told him enough to fill an entire book but he didnt tell him to stay off 8 year olds.. God is indeed great. I am not thick. How can i take anything what he said as true when he was fking a 8 year old. I cant believe that people still live by what thay guy said. That is why i asked you. If even 1 person can give a decent answer for that, maybe i will see Islam in a different light. But no one so far has done that. So i gave you a chance. You couldnt. FYI, Homosexuality existed back then too. Infact some suggest that it was prominent and open. There is enough proof that romans indulged in that and many others too. Its not a recent phenomenon that people suddenly chose. Mohammed preached good too. I am not doubting that. But even Hitler had a few good ideas. It doesnt make hitler any less of a monster than he is.
Dude thats you're problem you're thinking everything is wrong relative to today and child marriages in that area and time were not uncommon "fyi". Seriously just by reading your post I know what kind of person you are, you find one thing and you stick to that creating your own judgement and ignoring everything else. Go read a book or something. And people live by what that "guy" said is because it makes sense. And who do you think are? Some kind of king who sits on his throne and people are supposed to line up and try to convince you about Islam? It's your fricking loss, so don't tell me " I gave you a chance", tool/10 my friend...

Dude thats you're problem you're thinking everything is wrong relative to today and child marriages in that area and time were not uncommon "fyi". Seriously just by reading your post I know what kind of person you are, you find one thing and you stick to that creating your own judgement and ignoring everything else. Go read a book or something. And people live by what that "guy" said is because it makes sense. And who do you think are? Some kind of king who sits on his throne and people are supposed to line up and try to convince you about Islam? It's your fricking loss, so don't tell me " I gave you a chance", tool/10 my friend...
All that to say that you cannot defend what he did...meh. During all this, all i have done is ridicule an idea but all you have done is attack me.