How old are people around here?

Aqua

Re: How old are people around here? what a waste of a thread... Only talksport, ravi and kabira said anything sensible.... :eew: I cannot believe this.... even behind a cyber image?? Shame on you... And lurker, you said that i am the youngest around here? Nope i know a 13 yr old who made a post here... I will stress that, A post... lol

Re: How old are people around here?

no no...still long time for my bday hehe Meant to say I'm 26
oooh 26 and how many days now? sheesh i made a fool of my self... talking in those terms i am 17 yrs and 261 days... :hmph:

oooh 26 and how many days now? sheesh i made a fool of my self... talking in those terms i am 17 yrs and 261 days... :hmph:
HaHa. Now the truth slowly comes out... :hic:

HaHa. Now the truth slowly comes out... :hic:
what truth yoda?

Maybe some of us don't want to me reminded :roll: I keep saying 30 since last 2 years
oh man thats sad... this was what i did to my mum and dad cos it was easier to write compositions that way... From the time i was in Pry 1 till i was in Pry 5 my mum was always 32, and my dad was 34... lol And she loved it... year after year i would write the composition, my family, and that line goes in without fail.... now i do know their real age of course.... :hic: