Your first name please... all ICF members....

Aqua

Re: Your first name please... all ICF members.... Why stop with the first name, i will give u my bio (1st part),that too in 3rd person Brannigan is a senior member of the military of the Democratic Order of Planets (DOOP) though his title varies; he has been referred to as a "25 star General" and "General Major Webelo." Kif Kroker is his beleaguered lieutenant and personal assistant, whose many duties include keeping Brannigan's schedule stored on an Etch A Sketch, shaving Brannigan's armpits, pointing to his medals ("Show them my medal, Kif.") and informing the crew of his sexual conquests. Brannigan's flagship is the Nimbus, which though severely damaged in "A Taste of Freedom" was back in service for the later episode "Where No Fan Has Gone Before." His quarters aboard the Nimbus are garishly decorated in velour and contain a hovering heart-shaped bed, hanging over which is a portrait of him in a pose mocking Aaron Shikler's posthumous portrait of John F. Kennedy. Brannigan envisions himself a "ladies' man" yet is completely clueless in matters of romance (one entry in his book of pickup-lines is "I find the most erotic part of a woman is the boobies" - "Amazon Women in the Mood"). On first meeting Leela, on or about April 13th, 3000, he ended up having sex with her (she was motivated by pity). In later encounters, he invariably refers to this interlude, at one point even implying Leela was the first woman he'd slept with ("Brannigan Begin Again"). He remains convinced that Leela lusts after him and will eventually return to him, despite her (often literally) violent opposition to the idea. His overconfidence in this is such that he does not hesitate to hit on other women in the meantime, even in Leela's presence. He is also frequently seen with female companions who are obviously prostitutes, or even men in drag.

Re: Your first name please... all ICF members....

My name is "LADOO WALLA" you can call me "LAD" with love (ladies only) :chin:
what happened to the dhoodh biz?
All my fingers are in "shudh ghee (pure butter)". My milk business is booming thanks to uhhmmm..arh uhm...mixing clean water with the milk :-) Anyway I am expanding and I will corner the ladoo market in no time. Watch this space as "Ladoo gai walla" is shinning like new modern India :hic: I am also "poised" like big B's "India Poised" :lmao: