Avengers: The film

Sooda

:hysterical: great movie, had low hopes but came out enjoying it. though wish eric bana played dr. banner instead of this new guy.
I want Eric Bana to play Thor :woot: Mark Ruffalo was awesome as The Hulk. And unlike others, he's actually played the role with 'motion capture'; so all the Hulk movements are his own.

I want Eric Bana to play Thor :woot: Mark Ruffalo was awesome as The Hulk. And unlike others, he's actually played the role with 'motion capture'; so all the Hulk movements are his own.
Really? Didnt know that. Hulks face is Ruffalos which is different. Bana's hulk was good, underrated film that was. Was dissapointed that Norton did not continue in the role, he's one of my favourite actors. But Mark R was very good. Hawkeye was very cool. And a Skrull made an appearance :D I stayed post main credits but there was nothing- I heard there is a scene, or meant to be, and youtube confirms it!!

OHHHHH MAAAA GAWWWWDDDDD --- was the reaction when the credits started rolling, our theater started clapping started off slow but it ends with a bang! Tony stark is such a bad@s.s. also starring that chick -- Robin something from How I met your mother show it has smashed all time box office record...$200 mil in US alone 1st wknd..+ $400 mil worldwide

OHHHHH MAAAA GAWWWWDDDDD --- was the reaction when the credits started rolling, our theater started clapping started off slow but it ends with a bang! Tony stark is such a bad@s.s. also starring that chick -- Robin something from How I met your mother show
Our theater clapped through the movie. The whole theater clapped like 10 times through the movie...it was fantastic

Really? Didnt know that. Hulks face is Ruffalos which is different. Bana's hulk was good, underrated film that was. Was dissapointed that Norton did not continue in the role, he's one of my favourite actors. But Mark R was very good. Hawkeye was very cool. And a Skrull made an appearance :D I stayed post main credits but there was nothing- I heard there is a scene, or meant to be, and youtube confirms it!!
Tbh That was the most boring Superhero film I ever saw