Avengers: The film

Sooda

Awsome entertainer....watched in 3D (normal experence)....3D should have been even better...
agree...in the first half the 3D effect was quite bad.The background was blurry in some scenes.(or maybe I need an eye check up)

This is one habit I don't like with the movie going public in India. Also' date=' [b']arriving late to a show :sad:
most horrible thing in our Cinema's..every movie i went some one will be there to come after 10 minutes and take another 5 mins to search the seat.. even witnessed people coming after 20 mins for Inception movie :haha:

most horrible thing in our Cinema's..every movie i went some one will be there to come after 10 minutes and take another 5 mins to search the seat.. even witnessed people coming after 20 mins for Inception movie :haha:
Captain America:Take away that suit,what are you? IronMan:Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthorpist.......Cap got owned...... Sent from my GT-I9103 using Tapatalk 2

Loki: I am a God! I am not going to be bullied by a... Hulk: dham dham dham dham dham Audience: :haha: :haha: :haha: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :cantstop::cantstop::cantstop:

Loki: I am a God! I am not going to be bullied by a... Hulk: dham dham dham dham dham Audience: :haha: :haha: :haha: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :cantstop::cantstop::cantstop:
^ Yes..loved that scene. 'Puny god'... lol The Alien at the post credits is not Kang, its Thanos. Another of the Avengers foes. I thought it was a Skrull at first Also here in the UK that final post credits scene, a nice funny one, was not there- I sat and waited for it as I knew something was supposed to be. Anyway for those who missed it here it is on the Youtube.. made me chuckle...posting it as it is not a huge spoiler. adds nothing to the story cLnNP2xh8Ho

How are the 3D effects in the movie? Are they good?
My earlier experiences with 3D movies were pretty bad, Tintin being the last one in that series. I was always ended having a headache and missing scenes in movie. But can't complain about this movie. Best 3D experience till now. Overall, awesome movie.