muslims want sharia in UK

King Tendulkar

Re: muslims want sharia in UK

That's still 60% of sensible people' date=' surely?[/quote'] Anyone watched CNN's "war within"? It was a docu on muslims in UK. That Christian Amanpour does not ask many tough questions when it comes to muslims! Too much crap about "the fact is that quran does not say xyZ....etc" Stupid woman did not say much about the crap Quran DOES say!!!! The docu made one thing very clearl to me- Too many muslims in UK! + being brown in UK now will be very tough even for non-muslims thanks to muslims!

It is not that tough being brown in UK. I always carry a ham sandwhich and flask of whisky around with me now in case I need to prove I am not a jehadi.
So the jehadi doesn't drink or eat meat?

It is not that tough being brown in UK. I always carry a ham sandwhich and flask of whisky around with me now in case I need to prove I am not a jehadi.
I hope the normal Brits know the difference between us and the muslims? Although if Big brother is anything to go by... :wall:

Well they wont eat ham will they ravi! No muslim will do that even the most liberal

Well they wont eat ham will they ravi! No muslim will do that even the most liberal
Didn't know that mate, thanks for educating. I will look up google for explanation.

Didn't know that mate, thanks for educating. I will look up google for explanation.
Well you questioned my point about the hame sandwhich :shrug: So what am I supposed to do apart from clarify that a jehadi will not eat one.

Re: muslims want sharia in UK I'm not saying you didn't do the right thing. I'm thanking you for letting me know that, honestly :shrug: Seems like thanking one is taken by surprise these days :hic: I really didn't know the jehadis don't eat ham. I want to know why they don't eat ham and instead of wasting your time on this one I'm going to look up google. :wtg:

I hope the normal Brits know the difference between us and the muslims? Although if Big brother is anything to go by...
They do, but they often pretend not to know...
Expand please. You mean they hate us as well so use the opportunity to screw us?

I hope the normal Brits know the difference between us and the muslims? Although if Big brother is anything to go by...
They do, but they often pretend not to know...
Expand please. You mean they hate us as well so use the opportunity to screw us?
You have answered the question yourself... they plead ignorance... On the whole they hate anyone doing better than they are... and i don't know any poor indians...

Re: muslims want sharia in UK Sharia is nothing but a tool used by some of these Muslims to dominate their wives and curtail religious freedom.If they like Sharia so much , they should be deported back to Islamic countries where this kind of sh*t is encouraged. I am for uniform civil code in India also. Sharia and social democracy don't gel , in my opinion.

Re: muslims want sharia in UK The reason I don't get too excited about this Sharia business is because this is just the plaintive cry of losers. Successful Muslims in this country don't give a shyte about Sharia. They are busy trying to undo the damage done by the uneducated, unemployed youth who couldn't tell a code of law from an elephant's rear end. Listen, the UK has a very successful history of dealing with extremism. For years, its police and intelligence wrestled with the IRA, whose street-smartness and ruthless nature would make these wannabe Islamic extremists look like a bunch of schoolboys having a Sunday morning picnic in the park. These fundos talk about blowing themselves up and beheading innocent people. They leave trails everywhere, congregate in expected places, and get found out most of the time. The IRA was vicious, cunning and inexorable. They targeted the administration, the police, the army, the pillars of the government. and they often succeeded. But they were becalmed. It took decades, but they were made to fall in line. It's a testimony to the excellence of the police and intelligence services in this country. These misled, misguided Islamic kids don't have a snowflake's odds in hell, believe you me. They might succeed in sneaking up on a few unwary innocents and satisfy their bloodthirst on occasions, but in the long run, they stand absolutely no chance against the highly trained, ruthlessly efficient twin arms of the government- The MI5 and the police. They are sitting ducks...men against boys. You don't hear a lot about crackdowns on Islamic extremists in the UK, but it happens everyday across the country. It happens in dawn raids in the shady Pakistani & Kashmiri ghettos of Bolton and Bradford, of Birmingham & East London. The reason you don't hear of it is because of the UK's strong trade ties wih the Arabic world. This country exports huge amounts of weapons and other sophisticated technology to the Middle East. It's the one thing that keeps the UK's ailing manufacturing sector going. The government would do just about anything, including pulling an enquiry by the Attorney General into a billion dollar scam that involved payouts to the Saudi royal family, to keep that relationship going. So folks, it may not be splashed all over the media, but it doesn't mean it isn't happening. These Sharia loving folks, who form a minority of their community, are getting to acquaint themselves with the intricacies of British law just about everyday in the privacy of overflowing UK prisons. Those that aren't there yet, are only free because they serve the purpose of leading the government to bigger fish. As I said, Hakuna Matata.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: muslims want sharia in UK Yes after screwng up Uk they will look for some other place to migrate and leech the system. this seems to be the plan everywhere.. why would any clown want shariah law anywhere is beyond me.. can u point even a single shariah state which works......... Yeah yeah i hear it's not fault of shariah it;s fault of those who implement it and for some reaosn no clwopn gets it right.. i am told only the man muhd himself got it right. Now if u think about it shariah isbased on quran and hadeeth.. in quran mo had a provision that if any later year verse contradicts yester year then ylaer year takes precedence and well hadeeth is whatver muhd did that becomes law.. Now if u give this kind of liberty to anyone he can come up with perfect shariah state.. he was hardly boudn by any rules so there was no prolme of breaking them in first place....