FIFA World Cup 2010

dev.goswami

The man who can take England to glory is our Man Uniteds Very Own Wayne Rooney. Doesnt mater how many representation chelsea have, only one man can make a huge diferance when in full flow :isalute:

The man who can take England to glory is our Man Uniteds Very Own Wayne Rooney. Doesnt mater how many representation chelsea have' date=' only one man can make a huge diferance when in full flow :isalute:[/quote'] Prince Rooney :hail::hail:

Guest Hiten.
Prince Rooney :hail::hail:
Them Casanovas at the center and left will take care of the opponents' strikers and of course their WAGS after the match :cool: JT, Ash :hail:

lol at people expecting morality in a football game. Show me a single country that has played this game fair and square all throughout its history? BTW if a batsman standing his ground in spite of nicking the ball is considered not a crime, so is diving and foul play.
world is not black and white dude.. these days you gotta rely on how dark the grey area is..

I can watch anything but an Italy/Germany game...I just hope this combination doesnt make the finals! By the way , I expect countries like USA to cause a few upsets. Spain is overflowing with stars and that cud be justheir downfall....superstars dont ensure anything at all...The Greeks doing the unthinkable in the Euros are a stark reminder that balance and consistency in executing your plan A,B or Zee is far more effective than a team wit overflowing talents but no clue how to chug along like a single Unit I expect the Brazilians and Germans in the last 4...from there its anybodys game

Lippi lashes out at Italy's critics Marcello Lippi is getting tired of hearing that Italy's players are too old to win the World Cup again. And he doesn't appreciate the rampant skepticism over his squad - even back home. Lippi lashed out at Italy's critics at his first chance upon landing in South Africa on Wednesday, pleading to at least give the team a chance to prove himself. "Yes, we have old players, but with age comes charisma and the experience of playing in big games. I think we have the right mix of young and old players," Lippi said. "We have nine players from 2006 - that's less than 50 percent. I've never seen any team that wins the World Cup show up four years later with 23 new players. more- http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccer/worldcup/story/marcello-lippi-lashes-out-at-italian-critics-ahead-of-world-cup

If you need to compare the natural tendency of a team which one wud u rther prefer(winning) 1) Able to defend at all cost even against quality teams, but scoring goals is the issue 2)Able to score alright, but defense lets u down all the time Need your expert comments, if u had to choose between these attributes which team do u prefer to support!!