Saudi Fatwa: Shiites are Infidels and Worse Than Jews, etc..

Birbal2

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Saudi Fatwa: Shiites are Infidels and Worse Than Jews, etc..

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making mistakes".
and yes adding fuel to the fire is welcome :wtg:

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Saudi Fatwa: Shiites are Infidels and Worse Than Jews, etc.. I think we have fallen out of favour no mention of pagans there

Re: Saudi Fatwa: Shiites are Infidels and Worse Than Jews, etc.. Another stupid needless stuff flouted by yet another stupid religious leader. Damn these dumb buggers. "Fatwa" is highly over rated and over used word by the religious leaders. I guess they need a life. :shrug:

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Saudi Fatwa: Shiites are Infidels and Worse Than Jews, etc.. They need a life part sounds kind of dead right... Once they get one people like me will have one automatically :lmao: :lmao:

Re: Saudi Fatwa: Shiites are Infidels and Worse Than Jews, etc.. Gaurang, what worries me is how can they get away with this hate mongering? This is just evil, plain and simple. The guy, in one sentence has preached xenophobia against all Shias, Jews and Christians. Beat that! And he preaches virtue to the masses. Sweet Jesus in heaven! Imagine the reaction if a Catholic Bishop had denounced the Protestants or Muslims in a similar way? He would in jail before you could say "racist SOB". Only in Saudi Arabia.

Guest dada_rocks

Gaurang, what worries me is how can they get away with this hate mongering? This is just evil, plain and simple. The guy, in one sentence has preached xenophobia against all Shias, Jews and Christians. Beat that! And he preaches virtue to the masses. Sweet Jesus in heaven! Imagine the reaction if a Catholic Bishop had denounced the Protestants or Muslims in a similar way? He would in jail before you could say "racist SOB". Only in Saudi Arabia.
I am sure u have not had the misfortune of watching Arab channels... This kind of stuff is usual there. This made news because Shia was added on the list had he confined himself to jews chrstians it would have been just yet another normal day at office. :wtg:

Re: Saudi Fatwa: Shiites are Infidels and Worse Than Jews, etc.. It is time sane thinking Muslims did two things.... 1) REJECT the INFALLIBILTY of the Koran... it is written by humans and subject to human interpretation... 2) Allow people to leave Islam and adopt other religions if it is their choice...

Re: Saudi Fatwa: Shiites are Infidels and Worse Than Jews, etc.. It is time sane thinking Muslims did two things.... 1) REJECT the INFALLIBILTY of the Koran... it is written by humans and subject to human interpretation... 2) Allow people to leave Islam and adopt other religions if it is their choice...

Re: Saudi Fatwa: Shiites are Infidels and Worse Than Jews, etc.. >1) REJECT the INFALLIBILTY of the Koran... it is written by humans and subject to human interpretation... >2) Allow people to leave Islam and adopt other religions if it is their choice... asking for too much

Guest dada_rocks

They are nuts. In islam not allowed to convert away from islam. If you do you should be beheaded. In malaysia guy wants to convert to buddhism. Its against the law there to convert away from islam :eek: so he faces conviction :shrug:
Actually law says he can convert provided he gets written permisison from shariah court :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Guest dada_rocks

Same thing happened to that Afghan guy who wanted to convert to Christianity... Is Islam like the MAFIA... you join but you CANNOT leave...?
I have been saying this all along, check in but can't check out means one and only one thing.

Same thing happened to that Afghan guy who wanted to convert to Christianity... Is Islam like the MAFIA... you join but you CANNOT leave...?
:lmao: :lmao: It is indeed like the mafia. No one can leave or you are sleeping with the fishes or in this case you will have no head.

Re: Saudi Fatwa: Shiites are Infidels and Worse Than Jews, etc.. Sad thing is (and I don't mean to be overly critical) ... that this type of "our way or the high-way" behaviour is spreading into Hinduism. We now try to convert people also--the kar sevaks, that ISKON group and a few others. Out of fear, our folks are also turning into the thing they reject. Hinduism is increasingly becoming Evangelicalism-light. A global fight to the bottom, I think.