Best Ground in each Country

In the following categories Test/ODI FC (non-test) Outground I'lll give my thoughts on England Test - Lord's and Oval are equal - Lord's has a truly special atmosphere, especially when sitting in the Pavilion on the first morning of a Test. The Oval shares in the sense of history but is a little more lively than Lord's. FC Taunton - stunning ground, although the new development has spoiled the bucolic charm just a little. Outground: Whitgift is nice - a natural amphitheatre, but my vote would go to Arundel.

In the following categories Test/ODI FC (non-test) Outground I'lll give my thoughts on England Test - Lord's and Oval are equal - Lord's has a truly special atmosphere, especially when sitting in the Pavilion on the first morning of a Test. The Oval shares in the sense of history but is a little more lively than Lord's. FC Taunton - stunning ground, although the new development has spoiled the bucolic charm just a little. Outground: Whitgift is nice - a natural amphitheatre, but my vote would go to Arundel.
Yup Arundel kicks ass.

England : Lords, Old Trafford :woot: Aus : MCG, SCG, Gabba NZ : Christchurch (AMI Stadium), Queenstown Ind : Eden Gardens, DYP and also VCA Nagpur SL : Premadasa(only one that is worth playing a D/N game) WI : Barbados is wonderful, St George's at grenada ]\SAF : Jo'Burg and Newlands at Cape Town

England : Lords, Old Trafford :woot: Aus : MCG, SCG, Gabba NZ : Christchurch (AMI Stadium), Queenstown Ind : Eden Gardens, DYP and also VCA Nagpur SL : Premadasa(only one that is worth playing a D/N game) WI : Barbados is wonderful, St George's at grenada ]SAF : Jo'Burg and Newlands at Cape Town
Nah man the Gabba is lame. Adelaide Oval is far better. Gabba is a pretty run of the mill venue. The WACA and Adelaide Ovals are far more scenic. r224342_887225.jpgAdelaideOval.jpg
Nah man the Gabba is lame. Adelaide Oval is far better. Gabba is a pretty run of the mill venue. The WACA and Adelaide Ovals are far more scenic. r224342_887225.jpgAdelaideOval.jpg
I dont quite like the WACA ground :headshake: But you're right, Adelaide Oval is fabulous :woot: The roof is amazing, :nice: