Rahul Gandhi involved im Gang Rape?

Rajiv

Re: Rahul Gandhi involved im Gang Rape? Could be a scam. Considering there are hundreds of channels in India am sure one of the channel may not dance to the tune of Gandhi family and may have published. I rekon the names may just be ficticious. I can't see why anyone would want to gang rape with blokes from overseas. If they were that sex starved weren't they capable of getting one without having to gang rape :lol:

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Rahul Gandhi involved im Gang Rape? I won't be surprised people in high echeleons have a lot of skeleton to hide. I happen to know a tid bit about N D tiwari the great congress leader, this budhau likes to do it with young virgin girls don't ask me how I know this :wall: Police won't dare to laws a complaint against the local MLA if it comes from general rank and file . we are talking here about heir apparent of india.

Re: Rahul Gandhi involved im Gang Rape?

I can't see why anyone would want to gang rape with blokes from overseas. If they were that sex starved weren't they capable of getting one without having to gang rape :lol:
I know what you mean but it can be an impulse thing and the overseas guys could be his mates. Rahul Gandhi is idiot No.1 anyway so I won't put this past him. Obviously we don't know the full truth. If true then Rahul seems to have got his sex drive from grandma Indira Gandhi :lmao: The things she got up to :lmao: Was he not caught at US airport with $200,000 in cash?

People do funny things under infuence of alochol and power.. :wtg:
Poor PR work by BJP or RSS. They were not able to get it past their internal network websites. Educated masses ignores these cheap gimmicks of political parties whether it comes from BJP or Congress or Communist

Guest dada_rocks

Poor PR work by BJP or RSS. They were not able to get it past their internal network websites. Educated masses ignores these cheap gimmicks of political parties whether it comes from BJP or Congress or Communist
I wud say u are either naive or a congressi or a pakistani......

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Rahul Gandhi involved im Gang Rape? Mainstream media as rajeev posted in one thread is without an exception controlled by alien powers anyway....

I wud say u are either naive or a congressi or a pakistani......
Why you care a lot about it dada. Looks like you're very old in oppression and bitterness, very young in political independence. Take it easy pal!

Educated masses ignores these cheap gimmicks of political parties whether it comes from BJP or Congress or Communist
but tht is not the majority, is it?
Gator, these type of PR are copied obsequiously with an opponents name linked with it to generate sensitive erosion among people but unless it origates from a trusted source it only creates wishwashing.

Guest dada_rocks

Educated masses ignores these cheap gimmicks of political parties whether it comes from BJP or Congress or Communist
but tht is not the majority, is it?
Gator, these type of PR are copied obsequiously with an opponents name linked with it to generate sensitive erosion among people but unless it origates from a trusted source it only creates wishwashing.
Ffoul-play can't be excluded but poitn is socalled mainstream media whose objectivity u swear by will not think even twice if u take some vilificational ctories of let us say Mulayam party Sangh parivaar.. When it comes to congressi they get the cold feet. In all probability if this happened whole family of the vicitm will disappear and none will even hear a pip.