Windows Vista

kabira

Re: Windows Vista Bought a new Sony VAIO and got it preinstalled in it. Have the Home premium version. Everything works fine so far except VLC media player. But got a new player in place of that which is much more stable so even thats not a problem.

Re: Windows Vista kabira i got this new version of k-lite codec pack which virtually enables WMP11 to play any file under the planet including h.264, .mov, Xvid, Divx and .ra/.rm real player files. And all this works with AERO on so its all cool.

Re: Windows Vista okay, check this out my pc config = dell inspiron, 1 gb ram, 80 gb hdd, core duo 1.6 GHz, Integrated graphics(intel 945GM) had xp. now installed vista on different partition. Must say, its AWESOME. i spend a lot of time on my comp, a LOT(more than 8 hrs a day), so i like to have a little graphics, make the comp look good :hic: i love vista took 30 mins to install(visual studio took 2 hrs), i did not have to install a SINGLE driver, self installed all of them, driver support for my pc was just "perfect". itunes has a small glitch, but otherwise all programs work, ALL. even installed K-lite codec pack.. so ANY kind of media works. another thing that impressed me, is the speed. normal programs, like itunes, firefox, etc, load much faster..than xp that dosent make sense to me, coz my xp had nothing major in it, infact i formatted my hdd, so installed xp, and then installed vista the next day.. its weird, but vista is much faster :hmph: Aero is awesome, flip3d with the live preview.. was watching the aus-eng match while doing homework, so anytime i heard something happen, just saw the replay in flip3d :wtg: