Superstition, astrology, janam kundali etc etc

Gaurav

Re: Superstition, astrology, janam kundali etc etc I am with you. My mom is big into 'jaanam kundali' crap but i think, well, its crap. She gives me attitude for this- i just tend to smile and ignore really. She's also big on the whole 'upturned chappal/shoe = bad' thing. <sigh>

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Superstition, astrology, janam kundali etc etc as usual i am under confused section neither dismiss nor embrace..... each their own unless it meddles with others lives

Re: Superstition, astrology, janam kundali etc etc i believe in them.... I believe, tht is one of the beauty and developments of our ancient science, which has been hidden by the western world.... But, i also dont believe in them nowadays, cos i dont think there are any competent astrologers left.... it is just LOST....

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Superstition, astrology, janam kundali etc etc I don't know how scientific is this field but boy I do know one saint who will tell u all about ur past present and future. I have no clue how he gets that right ... Either he has his spies running amock everywhere or he has some sort of super-natural power.. If u guys get hands to then try reading "Autobipgraphy of an Yogi". You will thank me later.

Re: Superstition, astrology, janam kundali etc etc I personally do not believe in janam kundli stuff....but every now and then you read something which defies all logic....anyone heard of "Bhrigu Samhita"?....google it...I heard about it first from a friend ...dont know what to make of it but damn interesting.....