Watched any new movies? *Please use spoiler tags*

Rajiv

Re: Watched any new movies? watched dhoom2, krish... looks like im a khrithik fan.... but i aint one... rajeev, watch dhoom2... its good... and varalaru, pokkiri, etc,etc,etc.... long list where tamil is concerned... lolz and malayalam... also long list... cant remember... but luck is definitely short lived.... my holidays end today.... :roll:

Re: Watched any new movies? Saw a bunch of old foreign movies this past weekend: Bang Rajan (Thai with english subtitles; story of how a thai village resisted invading burmese armies for 6 months in a brutual conflict to preserve their independence; awesome fight sequences) Sommersault (beautiful aussie movie about this young teenage girl who runs away from home and attempts to start a new life in a resort town and tried to find love at the same time) I Stand Alone (Gasper Nor's first movie and i will not recommend this to anyone who is meek hearted!)

Re: Watched any new movies?

Any one see Eklayva? How was it...worth watching? Btw, just saw on Yahoo! that it was the No. 20 movie in USA...in terms of box office receipts...
Avoid like a plague - bland movie with large presentation. No story whatsoever and the ending to leave one baffled. Sorry cr@p movie. I wasted my ?15 quid on it. :mad:

Re: Watched any new movies? Saw Kingdom of Heaven the other day. Pretty decent movies that seems to have taken quite a bit of poetic license with actual facts on ground. Still makes for a nice viewing. More so for those who like to watch period movies with a war/battle background.