Watched any new movies? *Please use spoiler tags*

Rajiv

Where was the Tulu bit in the movie? :confused: I seem to have missed that.
Couple of things actually, when the roots of one of the criminals is traced back to Karnataka, the conversation between the police officials, the confession of the criminal was in Tulu. More importantly Mama Shetty been given a small role, know him personally. Is a partner in one of the most successful coaching academys in Mumbai, but has always had this aspiration to become an actor but sadly he is terrible at acting. Finally, its a Rohit Shetty movie, namma namma Mangalore :P

Couple of things actually' date=' when the roots of one of the criminals is traced back to Karnataka, the conversation between the police officials, the confession of the criminal was in Tulu.[/quote'] Oh yaaaa... I remember that scene. Honestly I prefer his Golmaal series to Singham :((

I couldn't tolerate goolmaal 1 and didn't have balls to even think about watching the sequels. Kya pathetic movies banatay hai yeh log :headshake:
the first part was really good. Ofcourse if you watch in good CAM prints you won't like anything.

Watched Aarakshan today. Nice movie, but could have been much better had it stayed on the main theme of "Aarakshan" rather than playing around with the commercialization of education with the increasing threat of the growing commercialized coaching centers. And the idea of "Tabela Coaching Center" with Free coaching for all is practically not feasible. It was all messed up in the end, so what could have been an outstanding movie just turned out to be another disappointment from Prakash Jha :((