Watched any new movies? *Please use spoiler tags*

Rajiv

Went to see harry potter again cos other half didnt see with me the first time.....liked it even more the second time!! sad when fred died...good scene!!! snape was excellent... hermionie mmmm and went to see smurfs with kids the other day...really funny,well worth going too see!!

^ What kind of mosquito/vampire bites a zombie?:dontknow:
:--D they like sweet potatoes I guess
Konsa PVR ? Did you knowwwwwww, PVR anupam and priyas mein ab only Rs50 ka show from mons-thurs!!!!!!!!!!!! SAY WHAAAAAAAAAA :omg: :yay: :yay:
Yeah..its saket/anupam. ticket price was 125 (on a thursday). not bad for a 3D movie tho. pleasantly surprised...just dnt forget the Kachua chaap agarbattis. Rs50 ka show? kabse? never knew tht. :band: Bye bye cramped seats in Satyam.. Nehru place! bloody overpriced.. weekdaz 250..weekends 300 :(( Thnx Aaku... u r a life saver :hatsoff:

Hurricane: Good movie. Nice performances and shows the amazing hypocrisy of the American justice system and the evil of racism. It's interesting that the event was never investigated and the guilty officials were never investigated. The guilty: Nice concept, bad screenplay. Could have been a much better movie.

Hurricane is one of the best movies I have ever seen. Superb Superb performance by Denzel Washington. It was my first movie in USA (renting VHS) with first set of roommates...
Unintentionally, I ,followed up Hurricane with another similar tale - a telefilm made by HBO - Vendetta. It's a story of how the officials came together to frame some immigrants from Italy for their own financial gains. True story and very interesting. There are some real horror tales buried in the US history.

:--D they like sweet potatoes I guess Yeah..its saket/anupam. ticket price was 125 (on a thursday). not bad for a 3D movie tho. pleasantly surprised...just dnt forget the Kachua chaap agarbattis. Rs50 ka show? kabse? never knew tht. :band: Bye bye cramped seats in Satyam.. Nehru place! bloody overpriced.. weekdaz 250..weekends 300 :(( Thnx Aaku... u r a life saver :hatsoff:
Tum mere saket ko badnaam mat karo :hitler:

Yeah..its saket/anupam. ticket price was 125 (on a thursday). not bad for a 3D movie tho. pleasantly surprised...just dnt forget the Kachua chaap agarbattis. Rs50 ka show? kabse? never knew tht. :band: Bye bye cramped seats in Satyam.. Nehru place! bloody overpriced.. weekdaz 250..weekends 300 :(( Thnx Aaku... u r a life saver :hatsoff:
Areyyyyyyy itnaaa bada bada likha hai rs50 ka show mon-thurs tak :omg: Anupam/saket tou chotu chotu se hai.. tou udhar diff prices bhi ni hote naa.. tou i think sab 50 hon chahiye! Priyas pe its now like - 50, 75, 125 :yay: :bhangra: PS: PVR 3d glassses.. are sooooo annoying :mad:

Anyone seen Shooter?? starts really well, get intriguing in the middle, i missed the ending, Can anyone tell how was he able to get acquitted for murder charges
Saw it long back, so I will narrate from memory. The sniper rifle he used was in evidence. However, the FBI (or whoever else was in charge of the investigation) never actually test fired a bullet for ballistics and comparisons since they did not need to as they could relate the bullet to the gun by other means. They held a special closed doors court for the trial where the protagonist presented himself. The gun was already in the court as evidence. He managed to smuggle a bullet into the courtroom with help from his FBI agent friend, loaded the gun, pointed it to someone and pulled the trigger. The gun didn't fire. And then he revealed that he always kept the firing pins out of his guns when he was not using them for long periods. And since the FBI had already firmly established that the gun was not tampered with after it was seized from the crime scene, it was proved that the gun was not in a condition to be fired at the crime scene since the firing pins were missing. Which meant that the bullet in evidence was fired on a previous day and was saved to be used as fake evidence which in turn proved that it was a frame up. That gave him the acquittal. Then he once day killed all the villains. The end.