Watched any new movies? *Please use spoiler tags*

Rajiv

Watched Bodyguard...7/10
For once, I agree with you rating. Didn't match expectations. But still a timepass flick.
better than Ready for sure.
I liked Ready much more than Bodyguard.
I made a good decision. we had 200 Rs lounge tickets' date=' I somehow exchanged them with 100 Rs tickets..saved some money...[/quote'] You are Gujju or Marwari? :confused:

Watched 30 minutes of Singham. The movie sucks. Not even 1/100th of Dabang' date=' which was a good entertainer.[/quote'] I agree that Dabangg is more entertaining than Singham, but the action scenes in Singham are much more satisfying than Dabangg. I am surprised that Singham managed to do 100 crore net in India without massy music and with below average comedy and romantic scenes. It seems people were really clamouring for a full on Ajay Devgan action flick. My biggest problem with Singham were the dialogues. Only a marathi could understand those dialogues.

Death Sentence: A man's son is killed. So, even though he has been a risk analyst all his life and did not have much combat experience, he goes and kills his son's killer. The killers friends come back and kill the rest of his family. So he gets angry and one day shaves his head and turns into John Rambo from risk analyst overnight, storms into the villains' den armed to teeth and kills them all. And yeah, he never had any weapons training. But don't worry, guns come with manuals and reading the manuals for an evening makes you better than the punks who kill everyday for a living.