Watched any new movies? *Please use spoiler tags*

Rajiv

As per me, ZNMD is the worst of the Farhan Akhtar - Ritesh SIdhwani lot. Rock on > DCH > Lakshya > Don> Luck by Chance > ZNMD Its almost as if he made the movie because he didn't have much to do and/or wanted to 'white' a lot of his black money :D lol
Agree, but my rating will be Rock On > Lakshya (love this movie) > DCH>ZNMB>Luck by chance > Don

As per me, ZNMD is the worst of the Farhan Akhtar - Ritesh SIdhwani lot. Rock on > DCH > Lakshya > Don> Luck by Chance > ZNMD Its almost as if he made the movie because he didn't have much to do and/or wanted to 'white' a lot of his black money :D lol
It was more like a foreign film, personally I think it was brilliant especially when the dialoques were very natural. The script flow was very good, with some backspacing. I liked Hrithiks acting a lot - might watch it again infact I thnk DON might be the worst. Don is like Scarface, you don't mess with legendary movies like that

Super 8 was great (good chemistry between young characters, good set up) til Climax comes on..... then everything falls apart esp the last scene...wtf was that? and how the hell is DON rated higher than luck by chance???? and Rock on above DCH???? it should be: DCH>>Lakshya>>>Rock on>>luck by chance>>ZNMD>>DON

Super 8 was great (good chemistry between young characters, good set up) til Climax comes on..... then everything falls apart esp the last scene...wtf was that? and how the hell is DON rated higher than luck by chance???? and Rock on above DCH???? it should be: DCH>>Lakshya>>>Rock on>>luck by chance>>ZNMD>>DON
My rating would be Lakshya >>>>>> Don2>>>> DCH >>> Rock on >>> ZMND>>>> luck by chance.

Went to see movie Bodyguard today with friends,I have got just 2 words for it : Bull ****. Only positives about the movie were Tsunami Singh ,looks like a good actor and Hazel Keech :love:. But overall my 200 rupees have gone down the drain Face.gif

Have you seen both? My whole sunday rests on this decision?:cantstop:
You seem the types who likes fantasy+fiction. I read many posts from your end about how the lion was poked and India would win the 2nd, 3rd and 4th tests. I say, go for Bodyguard. Of the two it is more outlandish.