Watched any new movies? *Please use spoiler tags*

Rajiv

Paranormal 3. 6/10 Not great, not nearly as scary as the first two, largely because it has to do the same things pretty much... kinda know what to expect. Crazy Stupid Love 7/10 Ok. Great cast helps, reasonably amusing in parts.

Modern Times. 10/10 Don't know how I missed out on this classic before. Even though its a silent cinema, it makes you laugh and cry at the same time. Good portrayal of life during the Great Depression in the USA. Charlie Chaplin is a class act. :hatsoff:

Modern Times. 10/10 Don't know how I missed out on this classic before. Even though its a silent cinema, it makes you laugh and cry at the same time. Good portrayal of life during the Great Depression in the USA. Charlie Chaplin is a class act. :hatsoff:
Indeed. Poignant and funny. Much ahead of its times.

I might have seen it a 100 times as a kid. Had a video cassette at home. But only after I grew up I realized what a great masterpiece that movie is. :hatsoff:

You should also watch City Lights. Its better than Modern Times IMO.

the diving bell and the butterfly ----> amazing film! .... this is one for those who love movies .... imdb it if you need more info the defendor ----> a nice film abt a common man trying to be a super hero. worth a watch the magician ----> a Swedish film w/ subtitles by Ingmar Bergman .... Mostly for those who like to see Bergman's films

the diving bell and the butterfly ----> amazing film! .... this is one for those who love movies .... imdb it if you need more info the defendor ----> a nice film abt a common man trying to be a super hero. worth a watch the magician ----> a Swedish film w/ subtitles by Ingmar Bergman .... Mostly for those who like to see Bergman's films
Thanks Rett,The first film intrigues me..will surely give it a watch. BTW has anybody watched the Swedish film "Let the Right One In" ? Is it good ?