Watched any new movies? *Please use spoiler tags*

Rajiv

Watched 12 Angry Men .... good one....
Black and White, out of which they made 'Ek Ruka Hua Faisla" I watched Vacancy - Boring Next - Boring Blind Dating - OK The Dog Problem - So so Bheja Fry - Liked it Ek Chaalis Ki Local - OK Shakala Boom - Stopped Watching Midway

Black and White, out of which they made 'Ek Ruka Hua Faisla" I watched Vacancy - Boring Next - Boring Blind Dating - OK The Dog Problem - So so Bheja Fry - Liked it Ek Chaalis Ki Local - OK Shakala Boom - Stopped Watching Midway
you have lot of time in hand for watching movies :tounge_smile:

you have lot of time in hand for watching movies :tounge_smile:
Radhika was also surprised when I mentioned a bunch of movies, I am very impatient when it comes to movies..I fast forward almost 50% coz some scenes are just too predictable and don't interest me Also, I watched some over a period of time, not in one day man

Radhika was also surprised when I mentioned a bunch of movies, I am very impatient when it comes to movies..I fast forward almost 50% coz some scenes are just too predictable and don't interest me Also, I watched some over a period of time, not in one day man
I just fast forward songs while watching hindi movies :cantstop: Do watch "Breach" . It is a nice one

Movies I have watched over the last few months, mainly on DVD: The good shepard (about early CIA, good) Lucky number slevin (mob related, but kinda funny, good) The holiday (mainly a chick flick, good) Night at the museum (kid flick, very good) Mr. Ya Miss (boring) Blood diamond (good) Eragon (good) Babel (good)

Yeh, even a good movie I have to force myself not to pause and do something else for a while sometimes.