Watched any new movies? *Please use spoiler tags*

Rajiv

Re: Watched any new movies?

With so much cricket around' date=' didn't really have time[/quote'] Watches three movies over the weekend. No new movies really though. Watched the following: 1) Napolean Dynamite : Decent movie but can not understand what was with all the hype! 2) Nayaqan(Tamil version): Good movie with some great performances. Nice title song too..though couldnt understand a word. Thanks for the sub-titles. 3) Masoom(Shekhar Kapur's): Now this is a class class movie(saw it for like 200th time). Great story, superb direction, super duper performance and brilliant music. Would see it again this weekend I suppose. xxx

Re: Watched any new movies? >2) Nayaqan(Tamil version): Good movie with some great performances. Nice title song too..though couldnt understand a word. Thanks for the sub-titles. is this the same movie whose Hindi remake is "Nayak" starring Anil Kapoor

is this the same movie whose Hindi remake is "Nayak" starring Anil Kapoor
Actually no. Dayawan is supposedly the remake of Nayaqan. Both movies based on(atleast inspired by) the life of Vardarajan Mudaliar, one of the prominent Mumbai Dons of 70's. xxx

Watched American Pie : Naked Mile Pretty nice movie I strongly Recommend Everybody to Watch the movie :hic:
Watched that too. Stupid comedy but hey who was watching the comedy!! If you are looking for the obvious then the movie has plenty. :hmph:

Re: Watched any new movies? never really liked dhoom1, is dhoom 2 completely diff? turned off don2 mid-way P.S Did anyone hear the don jokes Quickly translated in english Don 1 Cops from 12 countries are still searching for Don ' Don 2 Cops from 12 countries are still searching for Don ' WTF, in so many years..Don was never promoted , still 12 countries? Don 1 The Helen scene when Amitabh says " I know there are no bullets in the gun, you know there are no bullets in the gun..but the cops don't know about it " Don 2 The Kareena scene when SRK says " I know there are no bullets in the gun, you know there are no bullets in the gun..but the cops don't know about it " So in so many years mumbai police never saw Don 1 so they could figure out about the bullets

Don 1 The Helen scene when Amitabh says " I know there are no bullets in the gun, you know there are no bullets in the gun..but the cops don't know about it " Don 2 The Kareena scene when SRK says " I know there are no bullets in the gun, you know there are no bullets in the gun..but the cops don't know about it " So in so many years mumbai police never saw Don 1 so they could figure out about the bullets
:hic: :hic: By the way Kareena Kapur completed spoiled that Helen masterpiece. Kareena is never a patakha anyway. Looks more like Randhir Kapur than Babita :eew:

never really liked dhoom1, is dhoom 2 completely diff?
dhoom 1 vs dhoom 2: esha vs aish, john a vs hrithik no comparisons at all. one of the best indian masalas i've seen in a while. aish and hrithik are awesome, music was great. the stunts are all average, but acceptable. overall, no dull moment.