Watched any new movies? *Please use spoiler tags*

Rajiv

Abre los Ojos (aka Open Your Eyes) 10/10 One of the best movie I've ever seen. And I was like :WTF: when I realized Inception was inspired from this movie!!!
Abe chaman - Vanilla Sky not Inception was inspired from this movie

Guest Gunner
Did folks who watched Capt America stay till the end and catch the Avengers trailer???!!!!! :woot:
:headshake::headshake::headshake::headshake:

Planet of the apes: decent ..sets up nicely for a sequel Fright Night-3D: Good time pass. I am a fan of the original one. I even liked the cheap B-graded hindi version Bunglow Number 666 :blush:. Collin Farrell was not convincing as Vampire though. P.S: There were 9-10 people in the entire audi, 11 PM show. And for the 1st time I was bitten by mosquitoes inside a PVR :dontknow: oh wait, it was a vampire movie :((

Planet of the apes: decent ..sets up nicely for a sequel Fright Night-3D: Good time pass. I am a fan of the original one. I even liked the cheap B-graded hindi version Bunglow Number 666 :blush:. Collin Farrell was not convincing as Vampire though. P.S: There were 9-10 people in the entire audi, 11 PM show. And for the 1st time I was bitten by mosquitoes inside a PVR :dontknow: oh wait, it was a vampire movie :((
Konsa PVR ? Did you knowwwwwww, PVR anupam and priyas mein ab only Rs50 ka show from mons-thurs!!!!!!!!!!!! SAY WHAAAAAAAAAA :omg: :yay: :yay:

I watched plenty of movies during Janamasthmi long long weekend. Aarakanshan 7/10.....watchable once Planet of Apes 8/10....Ceaser is cool chillar party 10/10..loved it..will watch again..Janghya is cool Die Hard 2.0, 3.0 and 4.0....enjoyed it again. Valkyrie superb