Rajiv

Watched any new movies? *Please use spoiler tags*

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

The storyline of Petta seems like a sickular wet dream.

nothing new .. there will be one mandatory Muslim character in every rajni movie

but that character will certainly die

2 minutes ago, velu said:

nothing new .. there will be one mandatory Muslim character in every rajni movie

but that character will certainly die

Yeah but this one goes far beyond having a token Muslim character based on what I have read so far.

On 1/14/2019 at 11:24 PM, WC2011INDIA said:

could someone send care to share any website where I can watch recent bollywood movies for free.

try tamilrockers .. they leak tamil movies on first day itself and they upload latets hindi / telugu movies as well

4 hours ago, The Dark Horse said:

Viswasam was a blast..a complete family entertainer...didn't expect Ajith's movie to be good :giggle:

heard its over sentimental movie :sleep:

edit:-

watched petta ? 

nawazudin siddiqi acting is top class .. 

Edited by velu

On 1/19/2019 at 10:17 AM, maniac said:

Stree.

Very good movie but didn’t get the ending. Saw some online theories. Does any one have a more conclusive answer?

@Ankit_sharma03 @Mariyam

Actually Shradha wanted to be powerful witch so she used chomu Rao Bhai to help getting her the ghost choti. Now, as she has the gost choti she will become powerful witch probably in sequal.

Edited by bahubali

Watched Glass. James McAvoy's performance was legendary, he deserves an Oscar for this performance. The film is good, critics are just worthless these days. It's a psychological thriller, don't expect superhero ****. Recommended. 8/10

Edited by BlueBee

On 1/20/2019 at 11:26 AM, bahubali said:

Actually Shradha wanted to be powerful witch so she used chomu Rao Bhai to help getting her the ghost choti. Now, as she has the gost choti she will become powerful witch probably in sequal.

@maniac  I would go with this too.

On January 14, 2019 at 12:01 AM, SK_IH said:

yes, pretty good screenplay and acting by all. The movie has a nice build up and the director has given it a unique treatment of various chapters within the film. You will feel the "josh" watching the film. Also one understand the true meaning of "Best of Luck" watching this film. If your luck deserts you, you are gone. Encounter scenes are brutal but look real

PS: Hats off to Indian Army 

the pakistani angle could have been covered better. also, not too much time was spent on the return to India from PoK, which was the toughest part of mission

also one of the plot holes i noticed in URI was that initially the indian helicopter wasn't allowed to cross LoC because they feared that pakistani would detect them by radars. however, when vicky and his team are pinned down by enemy helicopters, the Indian helicopter magically crosses the Loc to not only save Vicky's team but help them get back home.

On 1/19/2019 at 9:34 PM, beetle said:

She was the one.

What the hell at least put a spoiler tag first. I was just randomly browsing this thread and came upon this accidentally.

I haven't watched the film yet :/

Edited by beetle

2 hours ago, Stradlater said:

What the hell at least put a spoiler tag first. I was just randomly browsing this thread and came upon this accidentally.

I haven't watched the film yet :/

:((

:creep:She wasn't...

Or was she :hmmmm2:

Edited by beetle

I have stopped watching movies (esp Eng) in the theatres , do only binge-watch TV shows on Netflix/Amazon. They are much more engrossing , intellectually stimulating and give a lot of time for developing plots, characters. It is like reading a novel. Movies are precise and have to finish by 2 hrs, losing interest. 

8 hours ago, Mariyam said:

What is the alternate interpretation?

PS: Please use spoilers.

there are two thought as you mentioned above, whether she was or she wasn't.  In the end, it was left to interpretation.

2 hours ago, nikred said:

I just watched it too. Enjoyed it. emoji4.png

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

I liked the fact that being a violent film,it showed little blood and gore.

I was comfortable taking kid for the movie.

Not sure if I can take her to Manikarnika ( the trailer has so more blood and gore) although I want her to see the movie.

I also like the way it was filmed....jerky camera movement and all in the strike scene. Made it look more real.

On 2/6/2019 at 1:13 PM, beetle said:

Saw ' Badhai Ho'.

I expected it to be funnier.

All the funny bits are in the trailer.

Acting by the middle aged pregnant couple was really good.

I thought the same as well because someone told me all the jokes were given away in the trailer. However the movie kept me engaged throughout. Not a dull moment. Sweet movie 

9 hours ago, maniac said:

I thought the same as well because someone told me all the jokes were given away in the trailer. However the movie kept me engaged throughout. Not a dull moment. Sweet movie 

I liked the capture of local Delhi-UP essence. It is not an out and out comedy of the david dhawan kind, probably the trailer misleads. It is wholesome entertainment with some funny and feel good moments. Gajaj Rao stole the show from all actors.

On 2/2/2019 at 8:47 PM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Saw- ZERO 

Absolutely loved it. People just had to suspend their disbelief in some films to enjoy the film. One of the film that will be values over the years . Same was the case with Rockstar

What exactly you liked from it ? SRK breaking stars with 10.9.8.7... 0 or Anushka's hilariously bad acting ??

18 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Gully boy- one the best hindi films i have seen in years. 

So layered , A director in sublime form saying so much with visuals 

Watchable with family?