Watched any new movies? *Please use spoiler tags*

Rajiv

Trying to decide between mere brother ki dulhan and comedy store tonight.
My best friend's mom liked "mere brother ki dulhan" a lot. Reason enough to believe that it must be a totally pathetic movie. I don't think you'll enjoy it. Comedy store have lame artists. Some are good, but by and large they're just meh. They aren't comparable to Vir Das or that Indo-South African guy who performed at Kaleidoscope a few weeks ago.
I like the run of the mill bollywood love story nonsense more than final destination 5.
:icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove: :two_thumbs_up:

Saw Bodyguard online --- well saw half of it and then deleted the movie what a worthless piece of trash...how did this movie make so much money? Indian audience is full of 3rd class moviegoers i would rate it 1/10 ----- horrible dialogues, salman seems to b going thru motion, absolute redongculous plot...horrible acting by everyone compared to Wanted, Dabangg & Ready ....this is complete sh!t

Saw Bodyguard online --- well saw half of it and then deleted the movie what a worthless piece of trash...how did this movie make so much money? Indian audience is full of 3rd class moviegoers i would rate it 1/10 ----- horrible dialogues, salman seems to b going thru motion, absolute redongculous plot...horrible acting by everyone compared to Wanted, Dabangg & Ready ....this is complete sh!t
about rating , acting and dialogues .. spot on. Salman Khan should make a video compilation of his ugliest pics and sell it as a movie, even that would be more than enough to attract typical fan boys/girls.