Rajiv

Watched any new movies? *Please use spoiler tags*

Watched Spidey 3, liked it. A little long thought but well made. Watched Pirates.... it was ok for a watch but again too long. Watched ShootOut At Lokhandwala, it was good in patches. Star cast is good and most have done a very good job. Especially liked the 2 cops and the killers. Songs were overkill and movie would have been better off without a song. Still a good enough movie to watch. Way...... better than a mindless hollywood movie.

Watched 12 Angry Men .... good one....
Black and White, out of which they made 'Ek Ruka Hua Faisla" I watched Vacancy - Boring Next - Boring Blind Dating - OK The Dog Problem - So so Bheja Fry - Liked it Ek Chaalis Ki Local - OK Shakala Boom - Stopped Watching Midway

Black and White, out of which they made 'Ek Ruka Hua Faisla" I watched Vacancy - Boring Next - Boring Blind Dating - OK The Dog Problem - So so Bheja Fry - Liked it Ek Chaalis Ki Local - OK Shakala Boom - Stopped Watching Midway
you have lot of time in hand for watching movies :tounge_smile:

you have lot of time in hand for watching movies :tounge_smile:
Radhika was also surprised when I mentioned a bunch of movies, I am very impatient when it comes to movies..I fast forward almost 50% coz some scenes are just too predictable and don't interest me Also, I watched some over a period of time, not in one day man

Radhika was also surprised when I mentioned a bunch of movies, I am very impatient when it comes to movies..I fast forward almost 50% coz some scenes are just too predictable and don't interest me Also, I watched some over a period of time, not in one day man
I just fast forward songs while watching hindi movies :cantstop: Do watch "Breach" . It is a nice one

Movies I have watched over the last few months, mainly on DVD: The good shepard (about early CIA, good) Lucky number slevin (mob related, but kinda funny, good) The holiday (mainly a chick flick, good) Night at the museum (kid flick, very good) Mr. Ya Miss (boring) Blood diamond (good) Eragon (good) Babel (good)

Finally I saw Pirates 3...loved it! Much better than Pirates 2 I feel...and those complaining about length of the movie....aren't Bollywood movies like 3 hours long?

Yeh, even a good movie I have to force myself not to pause and do something else for a while sometimes.

Ocean's 13 was really good, much better than Ocean's 12. Pirates 3, twas good! Spiderman 3 - urgh! Did not like it - haven't seen the other spiderman films though.

any anime fans here? seen couple of anime movies...... cowboy bebop - good total entertaining princess mononoke... awesome movie story details and animation kicks disney/pixar's butt full metal alchemist .....another good one howls moving castle ...ok appleseed...dissapointing and couple more....

Not a huge anime fan here ( spare me the Gokus and sailor moon cr@ps!) but there are some very good anime around. Personal favourite is the Hellsing series (original series, ending with the slaying of that egyptian vamp unleashing mayhem in London). Alucard's character there is simply superbly conceived.

Not a huge anime fan here ( spare me the Gokus and sailor moon cr@ps!) but there are some very good anime around. Personal favourite is the Hellsing series (original series, ending with the slaying of that egyptian vamp unleashing mayhem in London). Alucard's character there is simply superbly conceived.
yea dragon ballz series was crap... seen just one episode of hellsing berserk is pretty good so is vision of escaflowne

any anime fans here? seen couple of anime movies...... cowboy bebop - good total entertaining princess mononoke... awesome movie story details and animation kicks disney/pixar's butt full metal alchemist .....another good one howls moving castle ...ok appleseed...dissapointing and couple more....
how about inuyasha? thats the one i usually watch, a wind down after family guy and futurama, but i have heard that cowboy bebop is pretty decent...

13 tzameti infernal affairs 1&2 martini scorsese's departed was a poor remake of this movie sideways - dry humour
if you liked internal affairs watch city on fire, its a chow yun fat movie that served as a possible inspiration for reservoir dogs.

Guest dada_rocks   
Guest dada_rocks

Watched "Turtles can fly" an iran/iraq joint venture showing plights in a children's refugee orphanage somewher ein kurdistan. Be warned it's not for weak-hearted, I was driven to tears and I consider myself thick-skinned.