Prof Matuknath sought after on valentine's day :-)

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks

Prof Matuknath, student emerge ?love brands? Arun Kumar Patna, February 14, 2007 Advertisement Love was truly in the air on Valentine?s Day. And so was the ?love guru? Prof Matuknath Choudhary and his student-turned-honey Julie. They emerged as the strongest ?love brands? in Bihar, hopping from one television channel to the other dishing out tips on love and lovers. So tight was the schedule of the ?cupid-struck? duo that many of the channels could not buy time from them. But Matuk had no complaints. He, along with Julie, seemed to enjoy their transition into ?love brands?, as they sang, danced and exchanged flowers with the passion of teenagers. ?Yeh kahan aa gaye hum yunh his saath, saath chalte ?? the two sang together to set the tone for the V-Day. What followed next was: ?Hame tumse pyar kitna, yeh hum nahim janate?? The lovebirds had songs for the myriad shades of love, and, more importantly, they were in their elements. ?I was booked by a TV channel for the day, though I also talked to others. It was busy day, but it turned out well,? said Matuknath, while talking to HT. He was really enamoured by his ?branding?. Julie, too, matched him step by step. Booked? ?Yes, the channel has offered me good money. I don?t know how much, but I think it will be a good amount. They wanted to talks about love and I could not say no on such an important day,? he came clean.

He candidly admitted that he had called Julie just for the Valentine?s Day. ?It is difficult to live without her. And I could not miss her today,? he said. Like the lovers everywhere, Matuk, too, reinforced his love for Julie with gifts and flowers. ?I bought her a beautiful saree and gifted her lovely roses,? he added.
But what next? Would he like to marry? ?No, never. I am already repenting one marriage and cannot go for another,? he said, with another song: ?Pyar ko pyar hi rahne do, koi naam na do ?? And Julie could not beg to differ. Asked if he had sent one flower for her wife also, Matuk was emotional. ?No, there is no communication between us. Even if I try sometimes, I get a rude reply. But I am happy with the way I am,? he said. Matuk also had an advice for the lovers. ?Lovers of the world unite. Don?t let anyone torment lovers. If there is attack on any lover, stand up in his defense. Do all that it takes to protect love. Those who have never tasted true love always see things with skewed vision,? he added. Email Arun Kumar: arunkr@hindustantimes.com