Salam-E-Ishq

Birbal3

Re: Salam-E-Ishq lol its perfectly "ok" to like chickflicks if you're a dude....i dunno why its perfectly acceptable for girls to watch blood and gore war movies (Saving Private Ryan & The Last Samurai are a couple of my alltime favorites) and not have people make fun of you whereas its the opposite if guys happen to like romantic comedies.

Re: Salam-E-Ishq Very Good Film. Surprisingly different for an Indian film, basically 6 seperate stories, and most of them cross paths with each other at some stage in the film. A lot of decent comedy, especially in the story involving that horny married guy who burns his house down on his wedding night, and the story involving Govinda and the Yankee white girl. The story involving Anil Kapoor is also good, because the girl he's chasing is uber-fine...

Is it ok for kids to watch it? I mean a 10-12 year old
There are mild sexual references, where this horny guy keeps trying to have his first time with his wife, but keeps facing obstacles. Here in the UK, the film is classed 12a, which means children over 12 can attend, and children under 12 can attend if accompanied by an adult...