Fire sweeps through Indian train (64+ dead)

Gaurav

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/6374377.stm :eew: Edit- Breaking news updated now- India's railways minister said bottles of flammable liquid had been found at the scene and the possibility of sabotage has not been ruled out. The general manager of India's Northern Railways, V N Bhatnagar, told the BBC two unexploded devices had been found, inside the train and near the tracks. 64 dead from India train blasts according to CNN

Re: Fire sweeps through Indian train (64+ dead) I thought the same but was not sure hence kept my mouth shut but... India's railways minister said bottles of flammable liquid had been found at the scene and the possibility of sabotage has not been ruled out. The general manager of India's Northern Railways, V N Bhatnagar, told the BBC two unexploded devices had been found, inside the train and near the tracks.

Re: Fire sweeps through Indian train (64+ dead) "Hours later, authorities detached the burned cars, and the rest of the train continued on to the India-Pakistan border, according to AP." What kind of investigation is this! Shouldn't the?whole train be kept for clues?

Re: Fire sweeps through Indian train (64+ dead)

As I suspected It was NOT an accident...but TERRORISM... again raising its ugly head in India... Time to take these guys out... in their strongholds in Pak and PoK
even americans and to some extent mushy cant control these braindeads... as long as they kill each other within their borders I dont have problem.. but not in our territory..

Re: Fire sweeps through Indian train (64+ dead) So I watched CNN for a change to get news about this incident. The suckers show whole of J&K as not part of India :doh: That really pissed me off! Not even as Indian occupied Kashmir or with dotted lines but completely as not part of India! Looks like CNN is sucking upto their Arab sponsors :club:

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Fire sweeps through Indian train (64+ dead) If it's sabotage then rest assured some local vermin aided them. trust me its next to impossible to orchestrate this level of terror without some broken-reed amongst us helping them.......

So I watched CNN for a change to get news about this incident. The suckers show whole of J&K as not part of India :doh: That really pissed me off! Not even as Indian occupied Kashmir or with dotted lines but completely as not part of India! Looks like CNN is sucking upto their Arab sponsors :club:
yeah i saw that when i was buying a world map :mad:

Re: Fire sweeps through Indian train (64+ dead) Btw, check to see where that map is made... most likely China... and Taiwan will probably be shaded the same color as China... It is amazing how much soft propoganda the Chinese do... The other day I read with AMUSEMENT in my daughter's geography book which was of course printed in China that the tallest mountain in the world in NOT in Nepal but in China... Guess EVEREST is now Chinese territory...

Re: Fire sweeps through Indian train (64+ dead) What a shameful episode for India. As if Indians being killed in India was not enough, we now have Pakistanis getting slaughetered by the dozens(in India). Sorry I am not gonna buy all these Pakistan/Islam connections. The truth is that 3/4th of the train travellers were Pakistanis. The truth is that the majority of life lost was that of Pakistanis. The truth is that it was Indian Government's responsibility to ensure the security of these people since the incident happened in India. And Indian Government failed miserably at that. Imagine it this way - The same train was bombed at Karachi railway station when 3/4th passengers were Hindus. Imagine 50 plus Hindus being killed in this blast in Pakistan. Imagine the crap that would be dished out by everyone from Bal Thackeray to Praveen Togadia. Hope you get the picture. Strange as it may sound, Pakistanis have had so much worser(bombs going everyday) that its like a blip for them. Had there been such a loss of life for any other country(China, Saudi Arabia etc..let alone US/UK) Indian Government would have been down on their knees by now. xxx

What a shameful episode for India. As if Indians being killed in India was not enough, we now have Pakistanis getting slaughetered by the dozens(in India). Sorry I am not gonna buy all these Pakistan/Islam connections. The truth is that 3/4th of the train travellers were Pakistanis. The truth is that the majority of life lost was that of Pakistanis. The truth is that it was Indian Government's responsibility to ensure the security of these people since the incident happened in India. And Indian Government failed miserably at that. Imagine it this way - The same train was bombed at Karachi railway station when 3/4th passengers were Hindus. Imagine 50 plus Hindus being killed in this blast in Pakistan. Imagine the crap that would be dished out by everyone from Bal Thackeray to Praveen Togadia. Hope you get the picture. Strange as it may sound, Pakistanis have had so much worser(bombs going everyday) that its like a blip for them. Had there been such a loss of life for any other country(China, Saudi Arabia etc..let alone US/UK) Indian Government would have been down on their knees by now. xxx
Lurker, I think this is exactly what the militants were trying to accomplish. As you know India and Pakistan plays the blame game whenever something happens on either side of the border but according to foreign affairs analyst G. Parthasarthy, the two governments have shown restraint in recent times and have not indulged in a traditional "blame game." Now Pakistan has blamed India for not providing enough security and these all will factor into the peace talk that was set to begin between foreign minsters. The enemy we are dealing is much more capable and powerful than what has been determined by the two governments.

What a shameful episode for India. As if Indians being killed in India was not enough, we now have Pakistanis getting slaughetered by the dozens(in India). Sorry I am not gonna buy all these Pakistan/Islam connections. The truth is that 3/4th of the train travellers were Pakistanis. The truth is that the majority of life lost was that of Pakistanis. The truth is that it was Indian Government's responsibility to ensure the security of these people since the incident happened in India. And Indian Government failed miserably at that. Imagine it this way - The same train was bombed at Karachi railway station when 3/4th passengers were Hindus. Imagine 50 plus Hindus being killed in this blast in Pakistan. Imagine the crap that would be dished out by everyone from Bal Thackeray to Praveen Togadia. Hope you get the picture. Strange as it may sound, Pakistanis have had so much worser(bombs going everyday) that its like a blip for them. Had there been such a loss of life for any other country(China, Saudi Arabia etc..let alone US/UK) Indian Government would have been down on their knees by now. xxx
Yeah good one :shrug: Blame the indian govt for these islamic nutters blowing up loads of people.