Saw Shawshank redemption the other night

Don

Re: Saw Shawshank redemption the other night

wow wat a movie no wonder its number 2 on IMDB top 100 movies.
Good movie indeed. I must say that most people love Shawshank Redemption. Almost every fan(and critic) will place it as one of the greatest movies ever. And still it would not make it to the highest grossers list. That list is reserved for the likes of Mission Impossible and Lara Croft. Turns out Hollywood/Western audience are no different than us - Omkara flops and Dhoom2 generates box office surplus. xxx

Re: Saw Shawshank redemption the other night The movie is exceptional...I became huge hollywood fan after this movie..and watched it only when my roommates were watching..had no idea about this movie until then.. Recently my wife watched it and she hates hollywood, but even she liked it..

Re: Saw Shawshank redemption the other night very few movies can get everything together and Shawshank does it better than most..... i remember, if it was released at any other time, it would have grossed more.... it was released the same time as Speed, I think.... which is also in my top 10 all time best... Tim Robins/Morgan freeman combo rocks....