YKP Please do a favor for India

wrong to blame Yusuf' date=hes not a proper batsman,cant play the waiting game only knows one way. but watt the heck were in for Raina,UV,test openers Vijay n GG doing
Sir, Care to tell why he is in the team then? For his bowling skills? Sorry we have better pace bowlers
Sir, Care to tell why he is in the team then? For his bowling skills? Sorry we have better pace bowlers
hes there to up the run rate in slog overs or wen the RRR is high,n yes for his part time bowling too.
the selection was made when the ipl was coming to an end... uthappa should have been chosen... he played well until then. - importantly he played well in crucial situations for rcb yusuf is bad when it comes to quality bowling attacks... uthappa though not brilliant, can stand up for himself. yusuf has a reputation - on flat tracks and when india are in a very safe position. he can never play a saving knock no, i never praise yusuf... check all my previous posts.
You sir either have a lack of knowledge or are totally fooled by the indian media, the selection was definitely more closer to the start then end of IPL. I do not remember the exact dates but pretty sure it was early on like march 20sish. I have nothing against Uthappa but my point is no one ever selects useless player. YP was playing really well early on and against good teams. So he deserved it although now he deserves to be out and instead play DK. Also regarding Uthappa and Pathan, both really have not done much for India and have played well for their clubs with the difference of Pathan doing it more and thus being a more matchwinner so he got the edge
hes there to up the run rate in slog overs or wen the RRR is high' date='n yes for his part time bowling too.[/quote'] And what has he upped in the tournament apart his arms during fielding practices? Not sure why even people are defending him
You sir either have a lack of knowledge or are totally fooled by the indian media, the selection was definitely more closer to the start then end of IPL. I do not remember the exact dates but pretty sure it was early on like march 20sish. I have nothing against Uthappa but my point is no one ever selects useless player. YP was playing really well early on and against good teams. So he deserved it although now he deserves to be out and instead play DK. Also regarding Uthappa and Pathan, both really have not done much for India and have played well for their clubs with the difference of Pathan doing it more and thus being a more matchwinner so he got the edge
pathan plays well... in IPL. not in international matches... especially not in pressure situations. look if u r saying that pathan deserved a selection over other indian cowlashers in the ipl circuit... i dont even want to argue with u. cheers!
either u have a future as an astrologer or u just listened to ur mind. :p
Pathan/Pollard just clicks for one match in a series and its easy to predict India will usuallyl struggle to chase big score without sachin