Guajarat 2006 Is Deadlier Than 2002

head coach

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Guajarat 2006 Is Deadlier Than 2002 Jhaji sathiya gaye hain ye lagta hai general bimari hai jha title ke sath prem shankar jha then that cricket next editor..

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Guajarat 2006 Is Deadlier Than 2002 As I hae said so many times: India is the only state where majority pines for the indulgence of minority while the later plays hide and seek.. Gandhiji bahut koshihs kar ke dekh liye appeasement doesn;t work with these folks being proverbial dandebaaz themselves they don't understand any other language..

Re: Guajarat 2006 Is Deadlier Than 2002

.its not the job of majority to appease minorities..its other way round..
Err no. It is nobody's job to appease anybody. Reardless of whether you are the majority or minority or a fringe tribal group with only 1000 people, your rights are equally important and inalienable as the rest's. Do not make the common mistake in assuming that majority is always right. Nazi germany should be a good enough example why sometimes even the rule of the majority should be opposed.
Going by your definition all the muslim countries which impose Sharia are wrong . Would you agree ?

Guest dada_rocks

Don't you agree that logical conclusion one can draw from CC's post is that all Sharia countries are wrong
The problem part is highlighted ... :eew:
:lmao: :lmao: in defence of cc he did accpet there is big problme wiht ummah after months of deliberation so give him time he will buy other things too .. he is slow but gets it eventually

Guest dada_rocks

You have already been ... you just dont know it ... :flux: :lmao:
Probably , I just made peace with DR .( I hope so ). :hic: :hic:
My words should not be construed as I am in fight with so and so unless one goes little too graphic on my mother/sister etc etc. I start every debate with clean slate .. one can pillory me as much as one wants I am willing to take that in stride..

Guest dada_rocks

Looks like I am going to get converted by you and DR very soon. :hic: :hic:
You are a good bloke after all well for that matter everyone is.. My idea of good is as long as u don't blow people up u are good. That's all matters rest is commentary..

Guest dada_rocks

You have already been ... you just dont know it ... :flux: :lmao:
:lmao: :lmao: he keeps his eyes and ears opne and it's hard not to.. I have mission to convert lurker, :lmao: :lmao:

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Guajarat 2006 Is Deadlier Than 2002 GAndhiji's idea of guilt and guilty:

On December 23, 1926, Swami Shraddhananda, an eminent Congress as well as Arya Samaj leader who had launched a campaign to bring back the converted into the Hindu fold, was shot four times in his sick bed by a Muslim youth, Abdul Rashid. Although hanged for that crime, Rashid was treated by the Muslim community as some sort of martyr deserving of a special namaaz in the masjids and five complete recitations of the Koran. And in the Congress session in Guwahati, 1926, Gandhi himself said, "I have called Abdul Rashid a brother and I repeat it. I do not even regard him as guilty of Swami's murder. Guilty indeed are those who excited feeling of hatred against one another." (History of Congress, page 516, by Pattabhi Sitaramayya, a prominent Congress leader.) Today's 'secularists' -- who are, post-Godhra, simply itching to hang Narendra Modi in the public square -- must note what Gandhi's concept of 'guilty' was.

Re: Guajarat 2006 Is Deadlier Than 2002 Shocking stuff from Gandhi... He may have done a lot of good for India but he also had a blind spot towards Muslim fanaticism... What do they say about those who live by the sword....etc...

Re: Guajarat 2006 Is Deadlier Than 2002 It is in his own words.... He was a prolific writer...I have seen his collected works (not read them all, though I have read his "My Experiments With Truth" and also his take on the Bhagvad Gita...among other writings of his) and they extend to dozens and dozens of volumes...

Re: Guajarat 2006 Is Deadlier Than 2002 Anyone read the collection of his quotes called "All Men Are Brothers"... Very interesting... he had an opinion on just about everything...from truth, politics, sex, religion, violence, tolerance, industrialization, labor, capitalism, etc...

It is in his own words.... He was a prolific writer...I have seen his collected works (not read them all, though I have read his "My Experiments With Truth" and also his take on the Bhagvad Gita...among other writings of his) and they extend to dozens and dozens of volumes...
Disgusting stuff from Gandhi here. He should know better, afterall he was lawyer.

Re: Guajarat 2006 Is Deadlier Than 2002 There was Buddha, and Christ, and Gandhi, and Martin Luther King Jr., I am still waiting for a truly Internationally Significant Turn the Other Cheek Muslim leader... don't think there ever was one, or will be one... And that is the crux of the problem we face today....