Official IPL coming to takeover ICL: Now hiring players

Sachinism

Official IPL coming to takeover ICL: Now hiring players  

1. 1.

Hey guys I might be able to organize it. Ill be free after next tuesday when my exams finish. (Y) While thats happening, people better start showing interest. And I will collect all the names and edit this post. So far the poker pros we have :woot: 10DuLKaR roshanrocks b555 Sachnism gaurav92

Hey guys I might be able to organize it. Ill be free after next tuesday when my exams finish. (Y) While thats happening, people better start showing interest. And I will collect all the names and edit this post.
i have no clue how to play poker.... but with 1 billions at stake i will give it a try :aha:

Zynga poker is the best platform to play it in, except theres one hitch. Fecken randoms will join the table and ruin it. :banghead: Im thinking of a 1v1 style to start off with, each player has a max of 5000 zynga money and play until KO. As the rounds continue, the money shall increase and maybe include a 3 way knockout.

IKnowU' date=' I just don't have the time nor the energy to organise. I'll try my best to play if I'm around though[/quote'] :--D No problem. I have holidays approaching here in Oz. and i know im gonna be bored lol. So this will keep me doing something occasionally.

I am in too' date=' but isn't it a bad idea to play at ICF itself since most people are online :sherlock:[/quote'] I dont know? I never played there. Can you go there right now and we can trial it. Plz :icflove: