Official IPL coming to takeover ICL: Now hiring players

Sachinism

Official IPL coming to takeover ICL: Now hiring players  

1. 1.

Zynga those homo's need to make an android app Then I'll be available all the time
I know there is a Iphone app in which you can play online. not sure about about android. But zynga is the most friendly and effective way of playing poker for fun.

ICF poker is not bad :yes: just played a few games wid gaurav shubham and jadoo.... but the page keeps refreshing ...if the net conn is slow then there will be trouble
You cant determine a winner when playing in ICF poker. Maximum bets of 4 chips when people have like millions and billions of chips. The gameplay is slow and dodgy. I recommend yahoo and zynga poker.

315eeb8dac.png I guess this is it. I dont see anymore people interested. So we might as well get started? Lucky basterds who have a bye in the first round. :finger: THe rules once again. Poker Rules: #1 Both players shall start on equal amount of chips.(The value of this amount can be anything but agreed upon by both parties) #2 Once a opponents chips levels are zero. The match shall be deemed over and the winner shall post the results here in this thread. #3 If intruders come into your tables midgame, the players can continue playing at their risk, pull out of it and start again, or remember the chip count of both players before rejoining the table once the intruder has left and resuming the match. Important: Once again both parties must agree to whatever decision. #4 Once the draw is finished and updated throughout the tournament, the player matched up against each other shall organise their convenient time to play the match. #5 A print screen would be appreciated after the match has ended and can be posted on this thread after. Not compulsory but would be nice. #6 The players matched up against each other will play at whichever platform they like be it yahoo, facebook zynga, ICF poker etc....They will decide which to use beforehand the most convenient choice and come to an agreement.