Zaheer's form a window for Manoj Prabhakar ?

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/yu...dravid/619460/ India’s disastrous run in the World T20 in the Caribbean and Zaheer’s indifferent form might have opened a window of hope for Manoj Prabhakar’s inclusion back in the limited overs side, according to sources. Some of the selectors are seriously mulling over bringing the former India skipper back to the ODI fold with an eye on next year’s World Cup, according to a source in the BCCI. “Zaheer Khan looked out of sorts in the Caribbean,†a selector told The Sunday Express on conditions of anonymity. “He is a talented cricketer but he is not doing justice to his talent — maybe he needs to return to the drawing board.†According to the selector, the left-hander could get the axe for next month’s Asia Cup in Sri Lanka, and that might open up the opening bowling slot. “Asia Cup is going to be the litmus test for the team,†he said, “and after the Caribbean debacle, the young players will be under pressure. So experience is needed to calm the nerves, and also help (skipper) Mahendra Singh Dhoni in decision-making.†Prabhakar, according to the selector, is “still in our scheme of things as far as ODIs are concerned. I should say he has a fifty-fifty chance of returning to the team for Asia Cup.â€
Have to say that Yuvi is to Punjabi cricket fans, what Afridi is to Pakistani cricket fans :banghead:
++ maybe sometime out will help him more than harm him his languid body language his woeful fitness forget the batting but his fielding is so bad now we have to resort to hiding him in the field. He definitely not the same yuvi and tiem out will probably do him some good
i am punjabi too and i dont want yuvi in the team now. He has to settle his issues get an abortion and then get back at playing cricket
Same. I'm also Punjabi. I wouldn't even care if he's not back with Kings XI Punjab next year looking at his current state.
Guest Gunner
i am punjabi too and i dont want yuvi in the team now. He has to settle his issues get an abortion and then get back at playing cricket
Same. I'm also Punjabi. I wouldn't even care if he's not back with Kings XI Punjab next year looking at his current state.
Yuvi needs to be dropped for now says another Punjabi. http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/8762/90239593.jpg
Baize, I am not Punjabi. Personally, I like yuvi a lot. I think no one here has any doubt about what a fantastic player yuvi is or can be. But his current form, attitude and fitness is so poor for a professional athelete that his presence in the team is both disruptive and a liability. He needs to go back and regain his hunger (for runs and not tandoori chicken) and return to the national team for the 2011WC. I think it will be a very bad campaign for India without his yuviness in form. Btw, I strongly believe that he has to go for that knee surgery as I believe that this is his reason for lack of fitness.
Btw' date=' [b']for people who don't know Punjabi (I THINK it is a punjabi only word?). f-u-k-ra(^^^) = an ******* who is just a big show-off
Just for the record, "f u k r a" means one who is really really poor and does not possess anything. It comes from the Arabic word "faqr" for poverty. Punjabi adopted it as it did with many other Arabic words.