Beautiful Hindu Bhajans

Don

Amrita Rao sings two beautiful bhajans in Vivaah. "Radhe krishna ki jyoti alokik, tino lok me chhaye rahe hai", and "Jai gauri maa" so expertly sung really gives peace to ur mind and heart. Another one from movies is when Hrithik and Kareena sing the aarti together in Kabhi Khusi kabhi ghum. And wat can we say about the original "Vaishnav jan to aene kahiye je pid parayi jaane re"

Re: Beautiful Hindu Bhajans you guys should listen to this...I just love it http://www.musicindiaonline.com/music/pop/s/album.6158 Kailash Kher coming out with a new album along with noted singer P Balram. It has six tracks with shades of spirituality, love and righteousness. The singers have sung beautifully with rustic feel that allures the listeners. Its lyrics by Rajesh Mishra were inspired by Sufi poet Saint Kabir. Aroop Bhowmick?s compositions have added spice to the album.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Beautiful Hindu Bhajans

Jhalota is the best' date=' I have ever listened..... infact, he shares some records with Michael Jackson in terms of sales or something.....[/quote'] Have heard jalota live som nay times.. he is just too good.. Aisi lagi lagan meera ho gai magan.. just nirwana