Mosque near ground zero

Clarke

This is for satyam..i........................ BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir 556 Yonkers Avenue Yonkers, NY 10704
There are more mosque in Bihar and UP than there are temple in entire so called muslim world. And regarding temples in USA, check the list of mosque in USA http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mosques_in_the_United_States And a temple can be small also. Whereas a mosque occupies lots of space.

There are more mosque in Bihar and UP than there are temple in entire so called muslim world. And regarding temples in USA, check the list of mosque in USA http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mosques_in_the_United_States And a temple can be small also. Whereas a mosque occupies lots of space.
I think a poster has already said bout muslim country being islamic.... I already cechked that but i was talking bout temples in only NY and if i m right then there are like only 3 mosque in ny but i tink a lil more but i have proved my point though :giggle:

I already cechked that but i was talking bout temples in only NY and if i m right then there are like only 3 mosque in ny but i tink a lil more but i have proved my point though :giggle:
May be because there are very few muslim in NY. How many temples are there in UAE ?

Damn it' date=' the issue is not mosques and temples in general, we're talking 9/11 here. Lets stick to the point because of which the construction generates controversy, shall we ?[/quote'] Ok deal :two_thumbs_up:

its being very very very provocative,and those who lost family will do all they can to stop it,its rubbbing salt deep deep deep into the wounds,anywazs if its built there will be revenge attacks big time,which will inflame the situation to a very serious level,its taking the piss i feel,i think muslims should step back and show some respect to the dead,its no wonder muslims are losing so much respect and causing so much hatred because they do what they want and riot when things happen that they dont like... FACT!!!

i think it makes sense. people forget that even muslims lost their lives in 9/11. where is the tribute to them? some of them were fine young gentlemen aspiring to be pilots - the irony.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:: hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Will you allow Yahya Khan's statue to be built in front of the Liberation War Museum?
A mosque is a house of Allah. What does He have to do with 9/11? Your analogy would carry logic if it was a terrorist training camp in question. But it's a mosque we are talking about. Ground Zero is a symbol of unity for the American people. It is where people of all races and religion lost their lives. Muslims are not excluded from the suffering. Mosques carry out far greater roles to unite communities than temples or gurdwaras. The mosque is being built for community cohesion and is fully justified to build it near Ground Zero.

i think it makes sense. people forget that even muslims lost their lives in 9/11. where is the tribute to them? some of them were fine young gentlemen aspiring to be pilots - the irony.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

A mosque is a house of Allah. What does He have to do with 9/11? Your analogy would carry logic if it was a terrorist training camp in question. But it's a mosque we are talking about. Ground Zero is a symbol of unity for the American people. It is where people of all races and religion lost their lives. Muslims are not excluded from the suffering. Mosques carry out far greater roles to unite communities than temples or gurdwaras. The mosque is being built for community cohesion and is fully justified to build it near Ground Zero.
You have the nerve to call others ignorant and idiots, and you post sh*t like that. You are a muppet.