Bye Bye Cesc

Jadoo

Looks like Fabregas is on his way out. Nobody could blame him to be honest, unlike a lot of footballers, he seems like a rare commodity that is more concerned about winnings medals rather than just concerned about his pay cheque. Only way Gunners are going to keep him is by spending big this summer, and under Wenger that is very unlikely. As well as saying bye to Cesc, looks like Arsenal could also kiss good bye to a top 4 finish. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/a/arsenal/8690067.stm

His talents deserve medals, so If he goes, good luck to him, but he should be sold only at the right price. As for him only interested in medals and not money, he signed a 5 year contract at Arsenal only last year and now his agent has already opened talks with Barca and he is making all the noises about wanting to go. If he does go, Arsene will be forced to spend the 30-35 million that he gets on Fab's sale. There will certanly be a overhaul this year at Arsenal. Apparently, Chamakh has almost signed on a free transfer, Gallas, Silvestre will be off, so we will need another CB there. Sol - rumours are is wanted by Celtic - but, I guess he will stay. A Goal Keeper will definitely come in and we will also need to buy another experienced midfielder to replace Fab.

If Cesc goes, Wenger has to go. He has phucked us, the fans and Cesc over big time. His whole philosphy these days is based on this 'youth project' and central to that is Fabregas. By him leaving the project has failed. For going on almost 6 years now he has had one of the, if not the best young central midfielders in the world, and instead of surrounding him with quality players who would give us a serious chance at fighting for the league and champions league, he has gone on this stupid personal crusade of filling the team with young players who are lazy, unmotivated, overpaid and most who generally just dont give a shhitt. I dont blame Cesc for leaving at all, would you rather play with Villa, Xavi, Messi and challenge for major honours every year or with jokers like Almunia, Denilson, Walcott etc and be happy with 3rd and 4th every year. I dont know what other gooners think, but I would welcome a change in managment at the club and some fresh ideas. I pay £1050 for my season ticket, our other tickets are also the highest priced in the country and we have been going through the same crap for five years now.