Women that make you wish you were born earlier....

Lurker

...alright so there I was reading movies watched many a times and the mention of Madhubala, Dimple(specially by Gabbar) seems to have evoked that feeling where you sometimes wish you were born at the time of these starlets. So who are your nominations? Here are mine. Neetu Singh. How I hate Rishi Kapur :tired: aaa_neetu.jpg Poonam Dhillon. Gorgeous! index02.jpg Mumtaz(look at those thighs darn! and Boori nazar waale tera muhn kaala and all) 15etc5mumtaz.jpg Please add yours. xx

Re: Women that make you wish you were born earlier....

Lurker' date=' make sure you stay away from this thread when accessing from home to avoid any trouble from your beevi :hic:[/quote'] Biwi nahin hai abhi tak HC bhaiya. :stickman: Here's another one of my favorites. Simple, elegant Jaya 300px-JayaBhaduri_JawaniDiwani.jpg

Re: Women that make you wish you were born earlier.... Ah Zeenat Aman ! Had a crush on her since I was like 6 lol. Most of the aunties who used to ask me about my favorite actress used to be quite shocked with my choice. :lmao:

Re: Women that make you wish you were born earlier.... Not sure, how she married that Mazhar Khan ( RIP ) It was really exciting to see her and feroze khan cozy up way back in 1998 at the filmfare awards after party..especially after seeing them in qurbani as kids She was pretty hot in Boom too