Pakistan bans Facebook, Youtube, Wikipedia , Twitter

Sachinism

Stupid stuff' date=' that. Religion-bashing is stupid. And if its all about "Freedom of Speech", why was the "Da Vinci Code"slammed and banned across the world?[/quote'] Da vinci code Wasnt banned in US or Europe. It was banned in ball-less countries like India.But the important question is , was the director killed ? Or atleast did this happen? D-Z0XLtJKlA Was there a Fatwa issued on Dan brown?A country announcing a big pay to anyone who kills him?

Some of them are funny, some are trying too hard, but most of them will be hurting people. Not that I am too concerned about that, people are responsible for their own feelings, they can't be blaming others for their emotional responses. But, some of them are just malice-ridden and unfunny. Like the beard on the pig. That's not funny. That's like laughing at the word "poop" :dontknow: At least, be creative. I take offense when people say they are gonna say something funny and disappoint me. :mad:

The ironic part is that due to all the publicity facebook has been getting, there will most likely be a sharp increase in registrations once the ban is lifted... And as I type I hear the Geo newscaster talk about it right behind me on the telly.

i fully support the muslims on this issue, and i believe they will return victorious from this war on idol worship. Remember this sort of thing happened a decade ago when they waged a war against two gaigantic buddha statues which were torturing them with machine guns and handheld rocket launchers, of course a few muslims died in that war from the recoil of the weapons they were not qualified to use but victory was obtained nevertheless. facebook is next.

i fully support the muslims on this issue' date=' and i believe they will return victorious from this war on idol worship. Remember this sort of thing happened a decade ago when they waged a war against two gaigantic buddha statues which were torturing them with machine guns and handheld rocket launchers, of course a few muslims died in that war from the recoil of the weapons they were not qualified to use but victory was obtained nevertheless. facebook is next.[/quote'] Hey wat war u talking bout?

i fully support the muslims on this issue' date=' and i believe they will return victorious from this war on idol worship. Remember this sort of thing happened a decade ago when they waged a war against two gaigantic buddha statues which were torturing them with machine guns and handheld rocket launchers, of course a few muslims died in that war from the recoil of the weapons they were not qualified to use but victory was obtained nevertheless. facebook is next.[/quote'] :hmmmm2:

Guest Gunner
i fully support the muslims on this issue' date=' and i believe they will return victorious from this war on idol worship. Remember this sort of thing happened a decade ago when they waged a war against two gaigantic buddha statues which were torturing them with machine guns and handheld rocket launchers, of course a few muslims died in that war from the recoil of the weapons they were not qualified to use but victory was obtained nevertheless. facebook is next.[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Your best post to date.

i fully support the muslims on this issue' date=' and i believe they will return victorious from this war on idol worship. Remember this sort of thing happened a decade ago when they waged a war against two gaigantic buddha statues which were torturing them with machine guns and handheld rocket launchers, of course a few muslims died in that war from the recoil of the weapons they were not qualified to use but victory was obtained nevertheless. facebook is next.[/quote'] As you are a muslim pakistani of course you will support muslims in this issue.:haha: Your masquerading as an Indian is becoming tiresome now.

Guest Gunner
As you are a muslim pakistani of course you will support muslims in this issue.:haha: Your masquerading as an Indian is becoming tiresome now.
YO KT, that was an extremely humorous post, read carefully.

i fully support the muslims on this issue' date=' and i believe they will return victorious from this war on idol worship. Remember this sort of thing happened a decade ago when they waged a war against two gaigantic buddha statues which were torturing them with machine guns and handheld rocket launchers, of course a few muslims died in that war from the recoil of the weapons they were not qualified to use but victory was obtained nevertheless. facebook is next.[/quote'] :dontknow: