Pakistan bans Facebook, Youtube, Wikipedia , Twitter

Sachinism

I thought the vote was still out on you as well??
What? reason y i said that cuz he kept on saying he is indian with a nice pure heart but now i suspect he is pakistani or prolly some other nationalist idk...

I wont be surprised if our sickular govt bans it as well. What was the response of the liberal Islamic countries like Turkey or Lebanon ? BTW did anyone notice, no outage this time .. they prolly attended some courses on networking & firewall administration using the aid money :phehehe:

i fully support the muslims on this issue' date=' and i believe they will return victorious from this war on idol worship. Remember this sort of thing happened a decade ago when they waged a war against two gaigantic buddha statues which were torturing them with machine guns and handheld rocket launchers, of course a few muslims died in that war from the recoil of the weapons they were not qualified to use but victory was obtained nevertheless. facebook is next.[/quote'] :--D

i fully support the muslims on this issue' date=' and i believe they will return victorious from this war on idol worship. Remember this sort of thing happened a decade ago when they waged a war against two gaigantic buddha statues which were torturing them with machine guns and handheld rocket launchers, of course a few muslims died in that war from the recoil of the weapons they were not qualified to use but victory was obtained nevertheless. facebook is next.[/quote'] agreed! best post till date! this should be post of the week.... :hysterical::hysterical:

The coward who opened the page is smart. He knows he would have been *****ed if he made it a group as his name would appear as creator. If he really believed in the cause of "freedom of speech" he would have announced himself to the World.

The coward who opened the page is smart. He knows he would have been *****ed if he made it a group as his name would appear as creator. If he really believed in the cause of "freedom of speech" he would have announced himself to the World.
the name is mimi sulpovar...now go **** him...:fear:http://www.cnn.com/2010/TECH/05/19/pakistani.facebook.shutdown/index.html?hpt=T2

How bloody stupid. So hindus should kill all Muslims as they call us Kaffirs and its derogatory ?

Ladies and Gentlemen!!I give you , another soon-to-be failed car bomber!

He's not a coward sunshine, he's challenging fools like u and ur intelligence and wants to get a reaction to prove that some of humanity is still moronic and is incredibly offended at some silly drawings.

I don't think this is just about freedom of speech, people got tired of being politically correct and being very patient with things where the other side openly condemns the culture they mingle with and when you beep a cartoon show coz they received threats and then a artist is hit by violence. You expect the entire universe to buy the peace argument? no way - someone, somewhere will revolt and social media is the easiest and simplest way to do it with max exposure It's funny that a American woman who is probably from some suburb took 5 mins to create a fan page and it shook thousands who spent time creating placards and come on the streets with govt officials working to shut down a web page Pen Keyboard is mightier than the sword

vah vah.... eitne bombings hote hai...koi protest nehi....but when it comes to drawing Muhammad..millions suddenly find brass balls to come out of their closets Fyi: that group/page whatever was started by a she not he