Why Don't India Play Enough Cricket?

I don't know if it's just me, or maybe it's because we get knocked out of ODI tournaments early these days, but it seems to me that we play too little. Back in the old days, we used to play so much, I forgot we were playing on some days, and was always guaranteed a fresh team India scorecard when I logged on to cricinfo at Uni. Now, even with the fact my life situation is different, and I have far less time for the game, I find myself waiting for ages in between series. It's been like this since last year. We're not playing enough Test cricket for my liking, and this can't be good for the players. (ps, I expect Ntini and co to humiliate all Indian batsmen, especially Sehwag)...

Re: Why Don't India Play Enough Cricket?

Bhangra...your tattoo seems all swollen.... use some other colour.... waisay how do you use colour in text? :chin:
Radhika, as soon as the guy finished inking that tattoo, he allowed me a couple of seconds to leave the room and show my girlfriend (now my wife). She took the picture I use as an avatar on her phone then, that's why it looks swollen. I've had 2 more (tattoos, not wives!) since, and they're all fine now... You colour in text by using the drop down box that says 'Default' in it, underneath the 'B' , 'i' , and 'u' buttons...
Soon to earn money BCCI will have 2 Indians teams' date=' one to tour top teams like Aus, SA, Eng etc and other to tour minnows like Pak, BD, Ken etc :))[/quote'] Which is not a bad idea. We dont want to be caught with our pants down once the like of Sachin, Dravid, Zaheer retire. These international tours would be the right way to try in youngsters