Why Did Dick Go To Pakistan?

Birbal3

I can't accept it was simply to deliver a strong message to Mushy on fighting terrorism... I am sure it had to do with some SUPER SENSITIVE behind the scene deal he is cooking with Mush that couldn't be allowed to be communicated by even the regular secret channels, but that to be done in person...

Re: Why Did Dick Go To Pakistan? Does it matter? The possibility of Pakistan receiving a favorable deal ahead of India is south of remote! Trust me, the neo conservatives in control of Washington are just as Anti Pakistan as they are anti jihad etc. Pakistan is merely the proverbial prophylactic you use to do your dirty work and then, once done, simply remove and discard (pardon my french).

Re: Why Did Dick Go To Pakistan? I hope Pakistan realizes that it is in their best interest to become a free democratic country based on secular principles. If they insist on Islamic Republic based on Sharia than they lose the moral right to criticize other countries for unfavourable treatment of muslims. They should give up their hope on Kashmir and make peace with India. Assimilation with western secular civilization should be their goal and I am afraid they are making progress in the opposite direction. USA will humor them for some more years and will leave them high and dry just like in the 90's.

Re: Why Did Dick Go To Pakistan? That is one way of looking at it... But it would behoove India and Indians as to what the real implications of this visit are...I have a feeling that He wanted to make sure Mushy is on board if they have to do something about Iran...and have assured him that they will deliver an even bigger quid pro quo if he stands behind them against Iran...

Re: Why Did Dick Go To Pakistan?

Dick went to get a BJ :wtg:
damn... i did not want to say it considering that was banned just a little while ago, but you "boldly went where no man has ever gone before" (or atleast no man on this bulletin board hasnt)

damn... i did not want to say it considering that was banned just a little while ago, but you "boldly went where no man has ever gone before" (or atleast no man on this bulletin board hasnt)
I did not know that plus by BJ I meant desi "banana juice" :hic: Sorry :shrug:

I did not know that plus by BJ I meant desi "banana juice" :hic: Sorry :shrug:
oh never mind... i was thinking of something else. mind in the gutter i guess.