I didnt wanna post this but..

veer

its a moral duty.. cant look away,, UK Muslims converting our girls: Hindus Hindu and Sikh leaders in the United Kingdom have accused radical Muslims of blackmailing young women from their communities into changing religion in groomed conversions on university campuses. "It's not the whole Muslim community, it's extremist individuals. Some girls are very innocent and vulnerable when they go to university. Then these men befriend them. We know of some whose lives have been ruined," said Ranjeet Singh of the British Organisation of Sikh Students. "It's a problem that has been going on for a while, but a lot of people are reluctant to come forward and there's not much being done," he said. Ramesh Kallidai, secretary general of the Hindu Forum of Britain, said: "One girl was beaten up when she refused to convert. She is petrified. She only spoke to one other girl about it, who contacted us. "The main problem is these girls feel very vulnerable and intimidated by these men. They talk about it to their friends, who tell us what is happening but don't want to speak to the police." The police are aware of the problem and Sir Ian Blair, the Commissioner of Metropolitan Police, recently attended a Hindu conference where the issue was raised. Kallidai said some families were completely broken apart by the incidents, which were difficult to admit in public. Singh also alleged there were cases of aggressive techniques, of drugging and of rape, of the man taking photos and blackmailing the girls into converting. "They know that by dishonouring the girls, they will make their families disown them. In the past few months there have been about 120 cases in Luton and the South East," Singh said. Community leaders alleged some young women had suffered physical violence. Others have said that the men claimed to have been paid to convert their victims. One Sikh organisation has set up telephone helplines and arranged visits to temples to raise awareness of the problem. The police are powerless to act unless incidents are reported. This rarely happens because the stigma of a child converting to Islam often silences Sikh and Hindu parents, said community leaders. http://www.rediff.com/news/2007/mar/03uk.htm

Re: I didnt wanna post this but..

Chinta na karo Veer bhai .... the Kalki avatar of Lord Vishnu will sort this out ... you just gotta hang in there for ermm a few more thousand years ... ohh wait dang ... :lol:
:lmao: :lmao: Disgusting behaviour by these lunatics . Have them deported to Saudi Arabia.

And if I may fake reasoning like few others, I'm sure hindus are just the as aggressive and eager to convert others as well.
and I am precisely posting this for those few others..

Re: I didnt wanna post this but.. What is probably the WEAK point that these jackals are glomming onto is that the Sikh or Hindu family will disown the girl if she dishonors them... Those communites should make sure that does not happen while also fighting this forced conversion menace...

Re: I didnt wanna post this but.. Guys its all within the law... my father who is hardly a man of many words, and rarely of any colloquialisms, offered me this advice once: "Upne ko kaar to itna mazboot; ke upar walla pushe ki 'bol teri raza kya hai?'..." (translation: Strengthen and embolden yourself to such a degree that the Lord asks, "What is it that you covet?") Being the grandson of grandparents (both paternal and maternal) who saw their loved ones killed and brutalized before their eyes during the partition and prior riots when they resided in Karachi, if there is one piece of advice i can offer to you guys is that: let us not try to poke holes into the enemy but instead resolve to strengthen ourselves, our children, our peers that when the enemy comes calling, let him now breach our armor. If any individual, particularly hindu feels the need to change his/her religion because of proselytism by another, then either this individual is lost on his spiritual journey and has finally found what he/she seeks (which is absolutely wonderful), or and rather regrettably, this individual is an incredibly docile and impressionable soul who was neither an asset to his original faith and nor is he going to be one for the new, adopted faith.

And if I may fake reasoning like few others, I'm sure hindus are just the as aggressive and eager to convert others as well.
and I am precisely posting this for those few others..
I have already said one of their gems, so unless they can invent new ones, which shouldn't be too hard since it does not have to be real, they'll not tread this thread.

I am just curious' date=' don't these pissants have anything else to do? A job, school or family or something? Their entire existence seems to revolve around how many converts they are able to secure...[/quote'] Saudi baba made sure these pissants can collect a free cheque for 'spreading the faith' and not have school or jobs. Greatest thing about hinduism is that it doesnt have clerics sitting on their arse waiting for the next paycheque to speak mumbo-jumbo. They gotto either do a zillion ceremonies at the temple to make a living or hold regular jobs. Idle mind is a devil's workshop.

Re: I didnt wanna post this but.. Nothing new! muslim men are known in the uk to wear a kara to pretend they are sikh thus trying to pull indian girls. On the plus side I have known quite a few muslim girls who are total sluts! They often prefer non muslim men as they can they can then drink and enjoy life without a tent on them.

This is old news' date=' I've seen propoganda from these organised Islamic groups, and the retaliation through leaflets/events by the Sikh/Hindu community since I was 13. We've always been aware of this...[/quote'] What a sh*thole the UK must be ! :duh:
They often prefer non muslim men as they can they can then drink and enjoy life without a tent on them.
roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

Guest dada_rocks

Re: I didnt wanna post this but.. Forget UK or Pakistan right here in heart of y secular state of Bihar a married brahmin girl is abducted by goons of RJD MP Shahabudden and kept as first keep and then that ususal nautanki of nikah and nobody cares. Issue gets highlighted only when it catches the attention of daughter of L K Advani erstwhile DPM. Even then it takes months before that girl gets rescued from the clutches of that ba$tard.. Yes her name was Kanchan mishra Not a pip from mainstream media, news remains mostly confined to local media. Welcome to the secular republic of India.