• Italy
    • Portugal
    • Argentina
    • Germany
    • France
    • Dutch (Holland)
    • Other (Please Mention in the thread)

Guest Hiten.

Spain are outright favorites and I like supporting underdogs. Despite England having a good squad, they won't be considered favorites until they reach semi finals :hehe: (given their part performances in WC). One team that I hate and want them to be knocked out of the group stage is Portugal (do I need to specify why ?). I believe in Captain Didier Droga B->

^ How can you not support England?
Coz I wasted 23 years of my life supporting them and in that time all they have given me in return is pain and misery. Hoping for them to win a world cup is like hoping for a promise from a liar.

Spain are outright favorites and I like supporting underdogs. Despite England having a good squad' date=' they won't be considered favorites until they reach semi finals :hehe: (given their part performances in WC). One team that I hate and want them to be knocked out of the group stage is Portugal (do I need to specify why ?). I believe in Captain Didier Droga B->[/quote'] Cote D'Ivorie is BB's choice :hehe: With Portugal and Brazil in the same group, i don't fancy them going ahead of the group stage

Cote D'Ivorie is BB's choice :hehe: With Portugal and Brazil in the same group, i don't fancy them going ahead of the group stage
Yeah never know, they have a quite a strong team, and Brazil have always been pretty slow starters.

Guest Hiten.
Cote D'Ivorie is BB's choice :hehe: With Portugal and Brazil in the same group, i don't fancy them going ahead of the group stage
Err, perhaps I didn't specify but I'm supporting England for a change and also Ivory coast to kick Portugal out :woot:

Err' date=' perhaps I didn't specify but I'm supporting England for a change and also Ivory coast to kick Portugal out :woot:[/quote'] :omg: Not gonna happen :winky:
I Hate portugal Since 2006 :|
You must hate England rather than Portugal since they have themselves to blame after losing in the penalty shootouts :headshake:
Well' date=' I didnt! :finger:[/quote'] I think Gunner_Mania was saying that to my fellow Man Utd. Fan Danny and not you :sniffle: