• Spain
    • Italy
    • Portugal
    • Argentina
    • Germany
    • France
    • Dutch (Holland)
    • Other (Please Mention in the thread)

Eboue' date=' Toure bros, Keita, Zokora, Drogba, Kalaou, Kone..oh yeah, Ivory don't have a chance against Portugal or for that matter against Brazil *sigh*[/quote'] Wanna bet on that ? I don't see them going through the next round What say ?

Andy do you want to bet as well, Well You are on, but if i win how will you pay me 10 Millions ? Ok With you i will play a 20k bet only accepted ?
Hey i really dont know, how this betting is all done here. Am observing it for a long time but havent been able to get a hold of it yet. And yeah on top of that i dont have that much ICF dollars. If possible please show me the procedure of betting here and winning Dollars.

Hey i really dont know' date=' how this betting is all done here. Am observing it for a long time but havent been able to get a hold of it yet. And yeah on top of that i dont have that much ICF dollars. If possible please show me the procedure of betting here and winning Dollars.[/quote'] http://www.indiancricketfans.com/vbookie.php? http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=224540

I'm rooting for Argentina first and then Brazil. From what I recall from the previous world cups, African teams like Ivory Coast have a lot of speed and can easily outrun other teams. They offer a different style of play when compared to the Germans or Italians. Looking forward to the WC. :cheerleader:

As far as the Socceroos are concerned, they are in one of the toughest groups along with Germany, Serbia and Ghana. They kick off their campaign against Germany sans Ballack. If they can get a point outta the game, it will set them up nicely from there on. This group could very well go down to the wire.