One lucky Indian!!!!!!

Gaurav

Re: One lucky Indian!!!!!!

GKD...my consolations...hope you get invited to the wedding bash :hic:
Thanks man. I gave her that yellow chadi in the second photo as Valentine day gift. I am gonna go and get it back

Re: One lucky Indian!!!!!! Man- if the girl's got the figure for it, Indian dresses are the most gorgeous ones i've seen. Liz Hurley looks Ravishing. Only thing though, she looks like she's got the sari on too tight - would have trouble walking with long fluid strides.

Re: One lucky Indian!!!!!!

who would want to marry her....arun nayyar is an idiot... she is a white elepahnt..fit for nothing..and costly..
I would love such a white elephant :lmao:
Yeah I will take 5 of those white elephants as well :wtg: Btw I like the older Liz Hurley more than the younger one. Toy boy thing appeals to me :hic: I will take the younger one as well for comparison and research sake :lmao:

Re: One lucky Indian!!!!!! Its pathetic that Indian press has to run around collecting these kind of news to turn the eyes of its readers. What's the big deal when a guy married twice or thrice marries again? When a lady who dated all over the town tries again and get some one hooked? And when her ex boyfriend gifts her with a monkey because she used to call him that when they were dating? I think Indian press is following the strides of British press on filling pages with hot tabloid materials. How low can you get Indian Press?