How do you type in Hindi letters ?

Predator_05

Can anyone please give me some pointers on how i can do so. Do i need to install some kind of script onto my computer or what ? I copied this from a Hindi facebook group i am part of, but i still haven't figured out how this text gets typed; यदि इस संस्था मैं आप पदाधिकारी बन्ना चाहते हैं, कृप्या यह निमंत्रण एवं स्थान का नाम दीजीये।

Re: How do you type in Hindi letters ? Start -> Run -> charmap "Type" in your Hindi (select "Mangal" font from the dropdown menu) and copy and paste it. btw...I'm on facebook as well...add me! Aditi from Cal Poly Pomona :)

Re: How do you type in Hindi letters ? wouldnt you need a hindi keyboard ? and how i that going to work anyways- there are 28 chars. in english..in hindi there are like 70..hows that going to be fitted into a keyboard ??

Re: How do you type in Hindi letters ?

ईंडियन aisa nahin hoga kya?
Abey saale, mujhe to woh ड dhoondnay mein hi karib 10 minute laga hoga :wall: Although, this is probably the first time i am actually writing in the language since i was 13 years old.

Re: How do you type in Hindi letters ?

Yo, how do i cut the न in half ? ie; if i am writing the word "gaand". There is no key for it on the hindikeyboard link.
Rotflamo!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :hail::hail::hail: Mahaan hain aap, guruji!