Laterz then!

Aqua

hey guys... officially applying for leave from icf... kinda busy at the moment... but i guess u can survive without me... :lol: so anyways, yea, i guess i shd concentrate more on my final yr degree just yet... get it done for the time being... and so till then ciao... but this does not mean tht i wont post up ur much awaited jokes... i will, but at a slower pace... :hic:

Re: Laterz then! i do remember tht i've got qns to answer... dsr and bheem and... well, i cant remember anymore... but anyways, whats oogle for? make it feel useful!!! lolz... i aint ur google.. go find it urself... :hic:

Re: Laterz then!

not yet... :hic: just hanging arnd... no college tmrw but ive got a ceiling tall stack of readings to get done... and its only the first week!!! :help::help::help:
I know why you are hanging around becoz dt is down :lmao:
nopes... dt is boring me as well... trying to see if i can wait long enuf for a fren of mine... he's supposed to come online at 9.45pm ist... so yea... dont know tho whether i can stay awake for tht long... hey and u are who on dt?

Re: Laterz then! @bheem: thx bheem... abt tht qn... its just tht u guys know very little of the real islam... and so the posts... what i wud like to see is a post frm a really well learned person in islam to post... and i aint tht person... @ apo: oh come on... just spill the beans...

no one leaves this forum during WC time.. its a sin missy.. :eew:
WC??? whats tht? lol... kidding... yea i do remember the wc... but its all at night for me... so forget it.. also, i dont think i can risk falling asleep on the mrt... i might miss my stop... @gaurav!!! its u after all... jeez...

Re: Laterz then! cool then bheem... i dint know... no wonder i felt ur qns a bit harder to answer... :hic: there are some tho who asks to raise my bp... but yeah... u guys can take care of it.. :wtg:

cheers Aqua ... I hope you realize that I have nothing personal against anybody .... its just that I feel very strongly about these matters.
yea i know... and i find it interesting to read what u and dr writes abt these matters... anyways, im off... gud night evry1!!!

Re: Laterz then! :alright: such a sweet sincere girl.....imagine studying during WC. :hic: All the best for your studies and do keep posting the jokes......and show up at the other sections also when you take a break...... :hmph: Enjoy your studies.We will miss you. :roll:

:alright: such a sweet sincere girl.....imagine studying during WC. :hic: All the best for your studies and do keep posting the jokes......and show up at the other sections also when you take a break...... :hmph: Enjoy your studies.We will miss you. :roll:
ooh... radhika... hey... long time no see.... lol.. well, i guess u dont hav any choice but to study... esp since the games are gonna be on when im asleep... lol... yes im still awake... just chatting with frens... :hic: yups, will come here... :hmph: