How good a cook are you?

Lurker

Is it something you are fairly decent at and love to do regularly? Is it something you are decent at but do not love to? Is it something that you absolutely hate? Would you rather have a to-go order than cook? And if you cook what are you good at?

Re: How good a cook are you? I love cooking! Cooking first,Cricket next! :hic: I'm good at preparing both North and South Indian dishes....3-4 Chinese.... If its party time , it has to be my room,my friends get the "Bottles" and I prepare some spicy side dish.... :hmph: BTW,I'm a PURE VEG. :wtg:

Re: How good a cook are you?

I love cooking! Cooking first,Cricket next! :hic: I'm good at preparing both North and South Indian dishes....3-4 Chinese.... If its party time , it has to be my room,my friends get the "Bottles" and I prepare some spicy side dish.... :hmph: BTW,I'm a PURE VEG. :wtg:
Pure veg but drinks alchohol? :huh:

I make good chicken curry lol
Cool..Now send some this way pweeease! I personally love cooking. Been doing that since my Bombay days and it only increased since I came to US. Love cooking non-veg stuff mostly, chicken jalfrezi being the latest love-affair of mine. Decent at cooking veg dishes as well specially pulao/biryani or paneer items. Never could make rotis though :roll::roll: By the way Blue Billion, I am with HC in this quandry. How come a veg person drinks? I mean there may not be any co-relation but somehow it doesnt make sense(not that I claim to have much anyway!). xxx

I make good chicken curry lol
Cool..Now send some this way pweeease! I personally love cooking. Been doing that since my Bombay days and it only increased since I came to US. Love cooking non-veg stuff mostly, chicken jalfrezi being the latest love-affair of mine. Decent at cooking veg dishes as well specially pulao/biryani or paneer items. Never could make rotis though :roll::roll: By the way Blue Billion, I am with HC in this quandry. How come a veg person drinks? I mean there may not be any co-relation but somehow it doesnt make sense(not that I claim to have much anyway!). xxx
whats veg related to alcohol? :huh: I am a non-veg but I know many vegetarians who drink

Regarding how the food is, ab apne muh se badaai kaise karu :hic:
Arre dil khol ke karo Guru! Maybe we can swap some recipes at time too? So now..what can you cook good?(and when can you parcel it this way :hic: )

love cooking, but dont do it often reasons being... 1. lazy 2. dishes 3. no masala's at home generally end up making maggi or omlet or sth.. :shrug:
here is first example of veg who is a piyakkad :hic: saale dishes ke liye dish washer nahin hai kya

By the way Blue Billion, I am with HC in this quandry. How come a veg person drinks? I mean there may not be any co-relation but somehow it doesnt make sense(not that I claim to have much anyway!). xxx
why cant a veg person drink :huh: most of my friends are veggies.. and they drink everything.. being veggie got ntn to do with drinking... some of em are jains.. and they still drink :huh: i mean.. they cant have potatoes or onions or ginger, but they can drink :wtg:

Regarding how the food is, ab apne muh se badaai kaise karu :hic:
Arre dil khol ke karo Guru! Maybe we can swap some recipes at time too? So now..what can you cook good?(and when can you parcel it this way :hic: )
ab parcel to nahin kar sakta... jab kabhi idhar aao, you are most welcome I cook good chicken... even americans in my office were licking fingers when I cooked in a potluck party :hic: aur veg main bhi kaafi paneer dishes...

love cooking, but dont do it often reasons being... 1. lazy 2. dishes 3. no masala's at home generally end up making maggi or omlet or sth.. :shrug:
here is first example of veg who is a piyakkad :hic: saale dishes ke liye dish washer nahin hai kya
hai.. magar aalas bhi hai also, no grocery store on campus so gotta go somewhere far to get groceries, or go to walmart... that happens just once a month.. so...........

Re: How good a cook are you? damn how can guys u cook chicken :chin: i eat chicken, but cooking it is just beyond me... i just look at the raw chicken and i get this weird feeling.. it just looks..scary... and it smells :eew: i can never cook chicken.. but ill eat it

why cant a veg person drink :huh: most of my friends are veggies.. and they drink everything.. being veggie got ntn to do with drinking...
There is no reason why they can not HC. And I am not even judging you by the way. Its just something that doesnt seem to go(for me). Khair koi nahin aap lage raho!
ab parcel to nahin kar sakta... jab kabhi idhar aao, you are most welcome I cook good chicken... even americans in my office were licking fingers when I cooked in a potluck party
Idhar maane kidhar? Who wants to visit Acopalyse? Qayamat ke jaisa to naam rekh liya :mad: :mad: