How good a cook are you?

Lurker

Re: How good a cook are you?

why cant a veg person drink :huh: most of my friends are veggies.. and they drink everything.. being veggie got ntn to do with drinking...
There is no reason why they can not HC. And I am not even judging you by the way. Its just something that doesnt seem to go(for me). Khair koi nahin aap lage raho!
ab parcel to nahin kar sakta... jab kabhi idhar aao, you are most welcome I cook good chicken... even americans in my office were licking fingers when I cooked in a potluck party
Idhar maane kidhar? Who wants to visit Acopalyse? Qayamat ke jaisa to naam rekh liya :mad: :mad:
naam main kya rakha hai bhai :hic:

Its very easy to make chicken considering the format in which you can get it in grocery stores... no need for cleaning' date=' just cut in small pieces and cook it[/quote'] arre but it feels so weird squiggly wiggly :wtf:

Its very easy to make chicken considering the format in which you can get it in grocery stores... no need for cleaning' date=' just cut in small pieces and cook it[/quote'] arre but it feels so weird squiggly wiggly :wtf:
make once and u will get used to it... :hic:

whats veg related to alcohol? :huh: I am a non-veg but I know many vegetarians who drink
ALCOHOL IS NOT VEGETARIAN: Alcohol, Beer, Ale, and Wines are made with: Fish glue, Pepsin, Peptone, Lactic acid, Lactose, Glycerine, Gelatine, Egg white, Albumin, Isinglass lactic acid, and / or malo-lactic bacteria.

... most of my friends are veggies.. and they drink everything.. being veggie got ntn to do with drinking... some of em are jains.. and they still drink :huh: i mean.. they cant have potatoes or onions or ginger, but they can drink :wtg:
I can totally vouch for that! A lot of of my fellow Jains here can drink like fish lol

Re: How good a cook are you? Chicken curry, prawn curries, few fish curries bengali style, sandwiches, chili, etc. are fine with me. Tried cooking chicken biryani over the last week twice- messed up both times. Overall i am a poor cook but given how poor cooking skills are in the early-mid 20s crowd here, i suppose i am not too bad.

ALCOHOL IS NOT VEGETARIAN: Alcohol' date=' Beer, Ale, and Wines are made with: Fish glue, Pepsin, Peptone, Lactic acid, Lactose, Glycerine, Gelatine, Egg white, Albumin, Isinglass lactic acid, and / or malo-lactic bacteria.[/quote'] Arre baap! That seems more non-vegetarian than chicken biryani with mutton kebabs! By the way this brings to mind an interesting question - Do vegetarian consider egg as veg or non-veg? I know Jains consider them as non-veg but what about others? :chin: By the way I am a pukka kebabi but no sharaabi :stickman: :stickman:

Chicken curry, prawn curries, few fish curries bengali style, sandwiches, chili, etc. are fine with me. Tried cooking chicken biryani over the last week twice- messed up both times.
Alright here comes Bengali style food now. Here's my order list bhai(for recipes): a) begun_bhaja-thumb.jpgBaighan Bhaaja b) Fish fry in sarson tel c) sandesh.jpg Sandesh(sweet) :hic:

... most of my friends are veggies.. and they drink everything.. being veggie got ntn to do with drinking... some of em are jains.. and they still drink :huh: i mean.. they cant have potatoes or onions or ginger, but they can drink :wtg:
I can totally vouch for that! A lot of of my fellow Jains here can drink like fish lol
Well dont tell Alchohol's list of ingredients to those " fake vegetarians" they may throwup :lol:

Re: How good a cook are you? a) Dont do baigan bhaaja - unless you want to eat like two tablespoons of oil per piece of baaigan. Dunno why people love it but i always found it too oily. Instead baigan bharta bengali style is my favoured route. Just burn the baigan on your oven, get a pot of cold water and scrape off the burnt skin using the water as lubricant. chop some onions fine, green chili fine and get some mustard oil and salt. Then mash up the baigan and mix it all together and presto! b) frying fish is a straightforward deal (unless you got small fish which tend to break) but if you are going to fry them with sarson oil, its always advisable to rub sarson oil on to the fish before fryin it in the pan (use oil in the pan too). Rubbing some sarson seed paste,turmeric, salt and chili powder before frying it = jannat. Finely chopped onion and garlic-ginger paste fried before the fish starts to fry makes it positively heavenly. Ideal fish for fish fry in sarson oil is Hilsa. c) Sondesh - no idea really. I can only make rasgullas and that too, bad rasgullas with little or no syrup penetrating inside. Thats about it for my sweets cooking skill.

a) Dont do baigan bhaaja - unless you want to eat like two tablespoons of oil per piece of baaigan. Dunno why people love it but i always found it too oily
Thats what PAM spray is for :hic: Baigun bharta is another cracker. I pretty much make it the same style except I will have some oven roasted tomatoes and small slices of garlic added to the mix. I have to get the recipe for Sandesh. It is one of those sweets that is never heavy on your tummy, plus they are kinda rare to find overseas.

Was part of my course in hospitality management. I don't like cooking anymore except steaks and tandoori items I can never make dal or roll out chappatis
Rajeev, Whats the locha with daal? That has to be one of the simple dishes(provided you have a cooker). Roti I concur but daal?