How good a cook are you?

Lurker

Re: How good a cook are you?

Was part of my course in hospitality management. I don't like cooking anymore except steaks and tandoori items I can never make dal or roll out chappatis
Rajeev, Whats the locha with daal? That has to be one of the simple dishes(provided you have a cooker). Roti I concur but daal?
It's one of those things where you used to MOMs daal, so I really never ventured enough. P.S I like the watery but slight thick daal and Sindhi curry

Re: How good a cook are you? @Lurker- I prefer dry...goes good with drinks :hic: Hmmm...guyz, Beer with Finger chips/Baby Corn Muchurian is my fav combination! I dont get the point like how come u r a veg and drink! There's no connection at all, and I don't have to lie either. Most of my friends r brahmins and I dont see them having any problem with Drinking. I'M A PURE VEG AND I DRINK :wtg:

ab is sunday butter chicken banana hi padega :hic:
Apo, if you can be so kind as to share your butter chicken recipe, i'd be very grateful. ( i've looked for one for ages and its one of the few dishes my mom doesn't know how to make. The recipes i found on the net are cr@p)

I dont get the point like how come u r a veg and drink! There's no connection at all, and I don't have to lie either.
Some posters over-exgaggerate the use of animal products to make alcohol. Some brands of alcohol use animal products but not all. Nor is it absolutely necessary in some they use. Wine at the end of the day is fermented grape juice. I know people here who have wine-making kits at home and even though their wine comes out cr@p, i've never heard of them using any animal product to make wine. Its mostly a grape fermentor with yeast, a seive-kinda device to get the juices seperated from the pulp and a collection drum with a bottling nozzle at the bottom.

@Lurker- I prefer dry...goes good with drinks :hic: Hmmm...guyz, Beer with Finger chips/Baby Corn Muchurian is my fav combination! I dont get the point like how come u r a veg and drink! There's no connection at all, and I don't have to lie either. Most of my friends r brahmins and I dont see them having any problem with Drinking. I'M A PURE VEG AND I DRINK :wtg:
I have a Jain friend, and 3 others who are strict veg but drink and smoke

ab is sunday butter chicken banana hi padega :hic:
Apo, if you can be so kind as to share your butter chicken recipe, i'd be very grateful. ( i've looked for one for ages and its one of the few dishes my mom doesn't know how to make. The recipes i found on the net are cr@p)
I finally perfected it, I can email it to ya..a proper restaurant butter chicken did u resolve ur phone issue

Re: How good a cook are you? Rajeev bhai, ek dafa aapke haath ka chili chicken aur chow-mein khilaa do please ! :hail: Agar ho sakey to shayad is India-Pakistan match ke din hum kuch khaana aur daaru le ke aayen doston ke saath aur aap kuch paakaain to jum ke game aur masti hogi. Kya khayaal hai aapka ?

Ah okay samjha Rajeev. Here is a question for food lovers. Which one do you normally prefer Dry Manchurian(veg or non-veg) GobiManchurian1150150.jpg or Manchurian with Gravy veg%20manchurian.jpg Now I am hungry :mad:
both depends on the mood dry as a snack/appetizer gravy with rice..